Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Judged by the content of their character"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was browsing another forum and I found this tweet:

View: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1718692462502277604

Then it reminded me of MLK's famous quote "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character". JFL if he said that nowdays wokes would cancel him saying it's problematic because it's color blind or it's gaslighting other people's cultures or way of life or some shit. AKA justifying shitty behavior with the excuse of racism. Even the Boondocks covered this topic like 18 years ago:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHCSL-AKd3w

"Nigga what do you mean I can't blast loud rap music in public, enter a convenience store wearing a balaclava, write exams in broken English or ice that other nigga becuz he stepped on muh Jordans? That's PART OF MY CULTURE yo if you criticize it y'all being racist n sheit" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Not a stormfrontcel but woke black Americans are a fucking walking contradiction.

Go read "Negros in Negroland" for a European explorer's account of visiting uncolonized tribes for an accurate assessment of Africans in their natural habitat without other races to bother them.
Hint: it's not Wakanda
This isn't an attempt at race-baiting, It's a historical review on how Whites inverted African cultures and expect them to be White men in Black men's skin.

Go read "Negros in Negroland" for a European explorer's account of visiting uncolonized tribes for an accurate assessment of Africans in their natural habitat without other races to bother them.
Hint: it's not Wakanda
This isn't an attempt at race-baiting, It's a historical review on how Whites inverted African cultures and expect them to be White men in Black men's skin.
Same with Native Americans, they were raiding each other, cutting off their captives hands and feets and then cooking them alive as entertainment.

The thing is MLK wouldn't say that today and if he did he wouldn't become popular, he would be right there with the anti-white agenda. He was the most anti-white you could be in that time period, he just moved the overton window from racism to being raceblind and making boomers accept mass-migration and civil rights. Just like feminists didn't want equal rights and faggots didn't just want to be left alone MLK didn't want a raceblind society, it was just one more babystep towards white genocide, whether he realized it or not, don't forget it was a jew who wrote that speech, he was just their nog-puppet.

Same with Native Americans, they were raiding each other, cutting off their captives hands and feets and then cooking them alive as entertainment.
True. Chinese culture wasn't much better either. For anyone interested in either I'd recommend reading Scalp Dance and Ways that Are Dark.

So I was browsing another forum and I found this tweet:

View: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1718692462502277604

Then it reminded me of MLK's famous quote "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character". JFL if he said that nowdays wokes would cancel him saying it's problematic because it's color blind or it's gaslighting other people's cultures or way of life or some shit. AKA justifying shitty behavior with the excuse of racism. Even the Boondocks covered this topic like 18 years ago:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHCSL-AKd3w

"Nigga what do you mean I can't blast loud rap music in public, enter a convenience store wearing a balaclava, write exams in broken English or ice that other nigga becuz he stepped on muh Jordans? That's PART OF MY CULTURE yo if you criticize it y'all being racist n sheit" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Not a stormfrontcel but woke black Americans are a fucking walking contradiction.

View: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1672806619413979137

He was the most anti-white you could be in that time period
I know he plagiarized most of his work. And that his name was fake. I think I remember people saying that he saw prostitutes and watched a woman get raped but I don't know enough to verify either of those.

I know he plagiarized most of his work. And that his name was fake. I think I remember people saying that he saw prostitutes and watched a woman get raped but I don't know enough to verify either of those.
Yeah I've heard those things too. Any movement that was popular in the boomer days that they're so proud of just seems like astroturfed SJW bullshit, pushed by the media and the jews in power the same way they do it today except a bit milder because you have to cook the frog slowly.

I like John Doyles take on it, though I'm not sure if he mentions that a jew wrote his speeches.
The same way conservatives nowadays love MLK, 40 years from now they will be George Floyd-conservatives talking about how BLM was so much better than the nogs 40 years from now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXyUZS05GoE

FzcAlfmWIAEkElS

The thing is MLK wouldn't say that today and if he did he wouldn't become popular, he would be right there with the anti-white agenda. He was the most anti-white you could be in that time period, he just moved the overton window from racism to being raceblind and making boomers accept mass-migration and civil rights. Just like feminists didn't want equal rights and faggots didn't just want to be left alone MLK didn't want a raceblind society, it was just one more babystep towards white genocide, whether he realized it or not, don't forget it was a jew who wrote that speech, he was just their nog-puppet.
MLK was a Rothschild funded communist degenerate nigger

America sucks ass