Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JUGGERNAUT IS LAW! BRUTAL VALENTINES DAY!

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
As you might know, i am a wagie at a fast food joint. Today is valentines day. I have a few co workers and one of them is an extremely ugly foid. Like no joke she is a bug eyed short chink with a terrible eye area, you can probably imagine it for yourself. Now i have no social skills but i do know nobody at my place has a GF, but i know nothing about the foid. Now this bitch walks in with A CHOCLATE PACK, A TEDDY BEAR AND PINK BALLONS! FUCKING BALOONS! THIS BITCH JUST WANTED TO FLEX HER PUSSY PASS ON US! Chocolate, cool! Teddy bear, fucking stretching it. BALOONS??? YOU FUCKING BITCH! AND OF COUSE SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HER BF LOVES HIM! THAT FUCKING UGLY ASS CHINK HAS A BOYFRIEND! JUGGERNAUT THEORY IS LAW!

but i do know nobody at my place has a GF
That's because it's a fast food place. Only two types of men work there:

- Low IQ ethnics who are too dumb to stemcel
- Low tier whites who are too ugly/short to just become a CEO/salesman/politician/etc.

That's because it's a fast food place. Only two types of men work there:

- Low IQ ethnics who are too dumb to stemcel
- Low tier whites who are too ugly/short to just become a CEO/salesman/politician/etc.
what about youngins who just entered the workplace?

what about youngins who just entered the workplace?
An 18yo chad would not waste his time in McDonalds lol. He'd at least get an internship at a real estate office or something.

An 18yo chad would not waste his time in McDonalds lol. He'd at least get an internship at a real estate office or something.
:fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

The worst part about the bp, IS THAT IT EXTENDS OUTSIDE OF DATING!

FRENSHIPS, JOBS, SCHOOL ETC ETC ETC!

It's so easy for females, story mode difficulty but still they whine.

Now this bitch walks in with A CHOCLATE PACK, A TEDDY BEAR AND PINK BALLONS! FUCKING BALOONS! THIS BITCH JUST WANTED TO FLEX HER PUSSY PASS ON US! Chocolate, cool! Teddy bear, fucking stretching it. BALOONS??? YOU FUCKING BITCH! AND OF COUSE SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HER BF LOVES HIM!
Valentines day is just a day to flex you're in a relationship to others who aren't.

what's a chink?