Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Julius Caesar was an incel

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
just look at this reconstruction
4D9FE59B00000578 0 image a 14 1529946924224

he probably got stabbed for being an ugly male

he had a son with cleopatra

Dam his head is wider than his face is long. That reconstruction is bullshit, along with every other reconstruction I've seen. Caesar was clearly a Chad. Alexander the Great was a manlet but his face was prob decent plus he statusmaxxed

Dam his head is wider than his face is long. That reconstruction is bullshit, along with every other reconstruction I've seen
probably some seething soycuck graphic designer just wanted to disrespect the glorious Caesar

This is basically the statue version of Ecce Homo

Dude no way he looked like that just lol

It is almost scary how casual he Looks.
Can you imagine, These people walk among us.
True. I wouldn’t even pay attention to him if he wore normal clothes. But he was the emperor of one of the greatest empires of all time

Caesar was clearly a Chad
Caesar was a pussy and had epilepsy. But he was also rich and statusmaxxed as fuck thanks to his campaign against the Gauls. Hypergamy focused rather on power than looks then, poor Chads ended up sucking patrician cocks for a living

Brutal ceasarpill

He had more ass than a toilet

Unrelated but did ancient Romans really had orgies everyday
?

just look at this reconstruction
View attachment 327326
he probably got stabbed for being an ugly male

That doesn't even look human but more importantly doesn't even look like the statue at all why does anybody believe this nonsense? Because it's "science"? From the same scientific establishment that tells us that gender does not exist?

Come on.

That doesn't even look human but more importantly doesn't even look like the statue at all why does anybody believe this nonsense? Because it's "science"? From the same scientific establishment that tells us that gender does not exist?

Come on.
yeah, it's not even an educated guess, it looks nothing like any depiction I know of
but it's been spread far and wide by the MSM so probably many soyim trust it (it's one of the first Google Images results for "Julius Caesar")

Deconstruction of history. ALL western civilization must go, one way or another.

Deconstruction of history. ALL western civilization must go, one way or another.
I'm surprised I didn't get any "ackshually Caesar was a black trans womyn who smashed the patriarchy" on my first page of results :feelshaha:

HE WAS NOT INCEL!!!!!!

It's over for emperorcels, also this thread is retarded

does betabuxx even mean the same thing in ancient times?

Yes except on a massive scale for caesar. Egypt was a client state of Rome at the time, and cleopatra was in the middle of a succession dispute with her younger brother.

So yeah, caesar and rome basically betabuxxed egypt and cleopatra