Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Remenber Hitler was elected democratically

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Those of you who said incel revolution with bloodshed would be impossible - I agree. Except, there don't have to be.

Adolf Hitler, was elected by the German people via democratic means. He had his "street thugs" that was the SA and the SS, but there was relatively low violence compared to say, a civil war.

My point is, there don't have to be a bloodshed, or even mass action, to propell an "incel revolution" (I believe it will manifest in form of religious fundementalist takeover) at all. In fact, inaction is more powerful than action - men not fighting for wars, not working for critical industries and so on, being low productivity...figure it out

How will religious fundamentalism manifest in East Asia, that has no religious tradition and the highest proportion of incels?

Those of you who said incel revolution with bloodshed would be impossible - I agree. Except, there don't have to be.

Adolf Hitler, was elected by the German people via democratic means. He had his "street thugs" that was the SA and the SS, but there was relatively low violence compared to say, a civil war.

My point is, there don't have to be a bloodshed, or even mass action, to propell an "incel revolution" (I believe it will manifest in form of religious fundementalist takeover) at all. In fact, inaction is more powerful than action - men not fighting for wars, not working for critical industries and so on, being low productivity...figure it out
That was before the days of social media and complete Jewish media dominance. Things have changed substantially. Even Hitler himself would struggle in this day and age. Without a leader of equivalent power, charisma, drive, and intelligence, I fail to see how any significant movement or change can be made. People are too apathetic and indifferent to any serious sacrifices for the greater good. It's all about individualism nowadays. Just look at this forum alone. We don't agree on everything, and we don't have any leaders of any note. We are not a movement. We are merely people who have been rejected by women and society at large.

And just because there doesn't have to be bloodshed, it doesn't mean it's a likely outcome. Violence is an inevitable result of the human experience, and why not use that for our benefit?

Er was one of a kind

the majority did not vote for Hitlers party

If Hitler didnt fight the bear then he wouldnt have lost, Also the winter that he got greedy fucked him as his soldiers froze to death helplessly.

I voted for him

NSDAP never got majority in parliament:

notable that the minimum voting age was 25, then 21 and now 18 and some countries in Europe already 16.

NSDAP only rose after economic collapse and mass unemployment and hunger. Also, even then, Hitler lost presidential elections:

Did you not know these very fundamental, essential facts?

elections weren't pozzed back then like they are now

NSDAP never got majority in parliament:

notable that the minimum voting age was 25, then 21 and now 18 and some countries in Europe already 16.

NSDAP only rose after economic collapse and mass unemployment and hunger. Also, even then, Hitler lost presidential elections:

Did you not know these very fundamental, essential facts?
They were still voted in, just taken advantage of a crisis.

There's many crisises these days that political groups can take advantage of.

They were still voted in, just taken advantage of a crisis.

There's many crisises these days that political groups can take advantage of.
you seem stupid

others were also voted in, no group had control, need for coalition or majority-building for every vote in parliament.

crisis as in widespread hunger, masses of people dying for lack of food or bad quality food (pettuleipä) etc.

see this:

About 8.5% of the entire population died of hunger;[2] in the hardest-hit areas up to 20%

you seem stupid

others were also voted in, no group had control, need for coalition or majority-building for every vote in parliament.

crisis as in widespread hunger, masses of people dying for lack of food or bad quality food (pettuleipä) etc.

see this:

About 8.5% of the entire population died of hunger;[2] in the hardest-hit areas up to 20%
The key is the Nazis still used the democratic systems and still had a reasonable amount of public support, that's where they started from, before being a one party state.

Also, the Nazis weren't of one entitly. They merged many of other allies, such as the brownshirts, and couple of other less famous parties.

Don't forget that Hitler was surrounded by WWI veterans, had the help of many PhDs and highly educated men, and also had about 300 000 men from the SA fighting the communists in the streets in the 1930s. He owned the streets before being elected.

If a party like the NSDAP was formed in a western country today, it would be disbanded before gaining enough followers to represent a threat for the so-called democratic system.