Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jurgen Klopp has resigned from Liverpool

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
1 of the best football (soccer) managers has resigned today after 9 years as manager of Liverpool FC who are 1 of the most successful teams. This guy re-established this historic team by winning the premier league, champions league, FA Cup, League Cup amongst other finals. Klopp is not only a great manager but a great human being who is passionate and wears his heart on his sleeve. I know some of you guys don't care for football (soccer) but across Europe and the rest of the world, it's the most popular global sport. I'm not as passionate about it as I was as a teen, same for a lot of things really like wrestling for instance but I still follow football.

View: https://youtu.be/mHYsAgAx5I4?si=H8zEMH59FudmMFt6

1 of the best football (soccer) managers has resigned today after 9 years as manager of Liverpool FC who are 1 of the most successful teams. This guy re-established this historic team by winning the premier league, champions league, FA Cup, League Cup amongst other finals. Klopp is not only a great manager but a great human being who is passionate and wears his heart on his sleeve. I know some of you guys don't care for football (soccer) but across Europe and the rest of the world, it's the most popular global sport. I'm not as passionate about it as I was as a teen, same for a lot of things really like wrestling for instance but I still follow football.

View: https://youtu.be/mHYsAgAx5I4?si=H8zEMH59FudmMFt6

He reeks of beta, Look how he cant sit still.

Don't trust holes at any point. Especially when

I've always been a Liverpool supporter, I guess they're the equivalent of the Lakers from the NBA, a team built on history and tradition although Liverpool re-established their dominance in recent years unlike the Lakers who continue to crumble under the weight of expectation. At the moment Liverpool are top of the premier league which is basically the most popular domestic league in world football, featuring so many teams who can win the title from Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal, Manchester United, Tottenham, Chelsea.

He's going to manage Germany

He's going to manage Germany
Most likely as there's less time commitment for being national team manager, he would revive Germany back to its glory days and probably win a world cup.

As of now he's the hottest manager available after this final season with Liverpool. He's an elite football manager, whoever gets him will enjoy the same success of Liverpool in recent years.