Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shit I just found in attic: a lot of old printed (laminated) photos of myself taken 1998 - 2004 and a few in 2008. Played in first-tier, and now...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
... in a very low league, relegated several times (like in European football). I played in the Champions League but never won it (= to young for a gf back then), was like a successful club, now I'm a hated and low-tier club.

- I'm literally a 1 or a 0. I studied my face again (mirroring a mirror, and I look so wrong. I also took pics, I'm so deformed and strange/abnormal looking)

- I was born in 1997

- I looked like I will be a chad till the age of around 11.5 but I went to a 5/10 in around 2010, a 3/10 in 2011-2012 (classmates already made fun of my looks then. Many told me I'll never get a gf with my looks or called me monster), then from 2013 on to a 1/10

I literally should have been a chad... my mother and father looked great, I should have been around 6 feet instead 5'4" (6 feet was predicted height by paediatrician)

A hormonal imbalance as well as a neurological disease which I don't wanna name here, changed my facial structure (extremely strange), as well as the shape of my skull and head (also very strange)

Yeah mirroring is suiful for me too, especially for fotos taken from below the chin. But then again it's over anyways so why care about this stuff so much

At least you had hopes of becoming attractive.

I never had these.

Same here, my whole family going back as far as pictures go are chads and stacies, my brother, my parents all of them.

I should have been one but was born many months prematurely and basically came out deformed, I was a pretty cute kid until age 12 or so then I went from a 5.5/10 to a 2/10, from there I worked myself up to maybe a 3.5/10 on a good day, frankly I am currently at my best lookswise using all the tricks but still so far below average even excluding the deformity and subpar / lower median IQ that I stopped caring, all I work towards is a house which I will buy spring 2025 and then I will live and die there alone not surrounded by human meat.

At least you had hopes of becoming attractive.

I never had these.
True, but end-results matter. We're in the same boat, and it's sinking. I'm still and forever a KHHV.

Actually I'd argue my situation is just as bad bc I see what could have been. I might just as well think of living on an alien planet, it's so unimaginable, me and a cute gf??? For a dragon-fantasy movie

By 13, when I started being interested in girls, all hopes were gone, I overheard "he's so ugly" many times behind my back and people told me they can't be friends with me bc I look so strange.

Same here, my whole family going back as far as pictures go are chads and stacies, my brother, my parents all of them.

I should have been one but was born many months prematurely and basically came out deformed, I was a pretty cute kid until age 12 or so then I went from a 5.5/10 to a 2/10, from there I worked myself up to maybe a 3.5/10 on a good day, frankly I am currently at my best lookswise using all the tricks but still so far below average even excluding the deformity and subpar / lower median IQ that I stopped caring, all I work towards is a house which I will buy spring 2025 and then I will live and die there alone not surrounded by human meat.
I get you bro, it sucks. People also literally have treated my like a 0/10 ever since I was about 12 or 13, up until now and ongoing. They stare, point (and say something), joke about me, kids either laugh or cry when they see me. Not lying. I often overheard "ugliest person I've ever seen" (by classmates back in HS and strangers on the street), and yeah people even go so far as to point and say or joke about me)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back