Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just a reminder if we ever do get robot waifu AIs, we'll probably get this happening in the future

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Yeah, we're probably going to recreate the million machine march mostly because our technology will be so advanced and how technology will be advanced so quickly that we can potentially create robot AIs, waifus, robot waifus, holograms, artificial wombs, maidbots, etc. Along with other pieces of technology.

Feminists & Cucks will probably attempt to take down waifubots and all of our future copes by passive-aggressively protesting like they're doing right now mostly because their holes aren't valuable to society anymore so they have to sell their bodies just to live and feed their kids while the kids made by artificial wombs are going to live just like we are right now, having a middle class family and decent living conditions that the feminists & cucks will never obtain.

Eventually future feminists & cucks will realize that doing this "passive-aggressive" shit isn't working and it is absolutely worthless so they decide to riot and start a civil war within the future dystopian country and eventually getting military gear and weapons to kill and fight off the robots.

This may be our future if we do ever get the technology mentioned above:

At that level I would have moved across the globe while enjoying an orgy with my new female robot.

At that level I would have moved across the globe while enjoying an orgy with my new female robot.
At this point our technology would allow us to live on other planets & allow us to travel in space.

It would be immoral to create sapient intelligence just to be used by humans. We'd be breeding slaves. Slaves that can think and feel and not want to be a slave.

Perfect artificial waifu killing thots and soyboys, that would be kawaii ¦>

It would be immoral to create sapient intelligence just to be used by humans. We'd be breeding slaves. Slaves that can think and feel and not want to be a slave.
Unless you program them to like being slaves.

Unless you program them to like being slaves.

If you make them too smart, they'll like whatever they wanna like, right?

AI is the dumbest fucking meme. AI is just some shitty pattern recognition python script used to identify faces, traffic lights or other dumb shit.

No, a computer program cannot become sentient.

If you make them too smart, they'll like whatever they wanna like, right?
no
intelligence and objective have nothing to do with each other
you can create super AI that wants to eat poop

no
intelligence and objective have nothing to do with each other
you can create super AI that wants to eat poop

By "smart" I mean "able to make its own choices." As in, choose to have a Million Machine March.

sounds good ngl