Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just a reminder: Princess_kitty14 has an account here. Not only that, but she starts shit by her own admission.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
She’s a sheboon lol

@Emba infiltrator confirmed

@erenyeager hmmmm

Who cares. She’s too chicken shit to reveal herself

Probably @Edmund_Kemper but I think the circumstances regarding his ban was due to him being exposed as a fakecel.

Fuck i hate niggers

cuck simp thread,stop giving toilets attention

I don't care

you're retarded for taking them seriously

why are you this stupid

moving to lounge

oh no, we are all going to die! who is the imposter?

She looks like a mutant, acts like one also.

Yea she totally made a couple users ask for a ban :feelsseriously:

@Emba infiltrator confirmed
I am Mr Bully!

I am vicious angery man causing incel-incel violent hate!

I will cause more mayhem if i not banned immediately!

I cause misery and confusion wherever I click!

FUCK THAT BITCH LESBIAN WHORE. SHE DESERVES TO BE BURNT ALIVE WITH FLAMETHROWER (In team fortress 2)

nice living rent free in these roastie's brain tho real disgusted by the fact they can read and write.

@kretschmer explain yourself dirty nigger sheboon slut

Just talk about lolis and other trucel topics in the forum so you don't get bothered by them

What an ugly ass cunt. Wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. She probably has diseases.

I don’t care it has to pretend to hate foids, I would say we are the winner. Being forced to say something you don’t want to doesn’t mean you are winning

No one takes this forum seriously enough for any of that to happen. This baboon is full of shit.

Just confirms my worst fears
Youre probably all fakecel women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back