Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just abandon your desires.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It's interesting that when people ( philosophers, religious leaders etc ) say that you should control, limit or even abandon your desires, it's always those powerful desires of basic lust, power, thirst for knowledge etc, desires which bring personal gratification.
But they never mean to abandon desire of serving soyciety, helping others, became 'a better person', being useful to others.
Soycietal message to low value men is to be obedient useful working drone.

They don't want you to march with an army on their estates and castles and discover their lavish orgies with young nubile women.
For they detest the smell of blackpowder.

your desires are what define you

I have to disagree. No religion says you have to abandon desires like lust or the other things mentioned. It rather says, you should not let your desire control your actions, instead you should control your desires. For example, the desire of sex exists, but that doesen’t mean shku habe the right to just go out and fuck some random woman, but you have to marry her and commit to her to have the right to fuck her…

Yes you should abandon your desires like lust

It's interesting that when people ( philosophers, religious leaders etc ) say that you should control, limit or even abandon your desires, it's always those powerful desires of basic lust, power, thirst for knowledge etc, desires which bring personal gratification.
But they never mean to abandon desire of serving soyciety, helping others, became 'a better person', being useful to others.
Soycietal message to low value men is to be obedient useful working drone.
This is the reason I say it's ok to have a one itis.

I have to disagree. No religion says you have to abandon desires like lust or the other things mentioned. It rather says, you should not let your desire control your actions, instead you should control your desires. For example, the desire of sex exists, but that doesen’t mean shku habe the right to just go out and fuck some random woman, but you have to marry her and commit to her to have the right to fuck her…
As an ugly mentally retarded male I would never be able to marry someone I'm attracted to...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back