Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just ascended. Is this how Chads feel like?

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
Fellow brocels, it's with a smile on my face that I announce that finally, after 23 years of complete loneliness and years of being treated like absolute garbage by toilets that i have finally had sex for the first time.

Normies and soyfags kept telling me that if i showered, I'd be able to attract the attention of a wild female. So, after much consideration, i decided to take a shower and the results were amazing.
The second I stepped out of the bathroom I hear someone knocking on my door. I, of course, find this strange since I have zero irl friends. I figured it must have been some random door-to-door salesman so I put on some pants and open the door. The second I unlocked it this gorgeous 10/10 Stacy LEAPS at me and starts trying to kiss me. She said that the smell of soap and shampoo turned her on so much that she lost control of herself, she just HAD to have me.

We head to the bedroom while undressing and I plop her into the bed as I prepare to fuck her like there's no tomorrow. At this point I hear a loud crash sound coming from the window behind me, someone threw a rock through my window! Two other females JUMP THROUGH THE BROKEN WINDOW and start undressing right in front of me. They wanted a piece of me too! must really like my scent!

So now I lay here, in my bed surrounded by these beautiful, naked women writing this post.
This is it brocels, I've made it, I'm finally a Chad now.

Just take a shower bros.

Usually I dont read these cause fakecel, but that was pretty funny.

Almost went ham on you

brb taking a shower