Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just ate 5 eggs, slice of mozzarella and a chicken leg

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
That's a lot of protein and calcium, I did some stretches too. Hopefully I get taller. :feelsYall:

Breakfast of champions

Sounds delicious

That's not a breakfast that's a whole ass lunch

No man, watch out what you eat before you turn into a morbidly obese person. Only thing you will gain from breakfasts like that is extra fat, at least I assume it is breakfast.
yeah its breakfast. but its already over might as well lardmaxx

22 :fuk: but i heard some people grow into their mid 20s
:feelskek: :feelskek: Muahahahaha. You're coping hard. The rate of growth slows down dramatically by the end of puberty. Sure, people technically still grow by mid 20s, but by puberty you're already at over 99% of your max height. Sure, you may gain an extra 1-2 mm, but no more than that.

Here is a growth chart. Note at 20, the lines are basically flat.

:feelskek: :feelskek: Muahahahaha. You're coping hard. The rate of growth slows down dramatically by the end of puberty. Sure, people technically still grow by mid 20s, but by puberty you're already at over 99% of your max height. Sure, you may gain an extra 1-2 mm, but no more than that.

Here is a growth chart. Note at 20, the lines are basically flat.

View attachment 512273
:feelsohgod: