Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory “Just be a fakecel”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Just be a fakecel - and you will get laid like Komesarj.

The entire planet was talking about Komesarj cumming into a foid:

View: https://youtu.be/YZAr6wdXNnE?feature=shared

Why are we still talking about this exactly

Remember how many infiltrator came after that

Komesarj is 2023’s Incel of the Year, in my opinion. I noticed the forum has an award section already, so I just wanted to give my opinion before the year is over.

It's again, very funny, that the "incel community civil war", was 95% of the comments being happy that he "ascended", and 5% mad at it.

Calling it a "war" would be like calling a fight between 50 lions and 1 ant, a war.

Komesarj had all of the English-speaking world talking about him, Eastern Europeans were talking about him, Latin America was talking about him, he was probably being mentioned in Asia - Komesarj had the entire planet talking about him supposedly losing his virginity!

The fakecel is a legend.

I would like to flame the shit coverage, but for that I would first need to watch the shit coverage, so I will remain silent instead. Although I have no doubt no one tried for half a second to relate to a bunch of men united by their unfuckability feeling betrayed when one of them finds a fairly attractive (by our standards) foid (who apperantly is also somewhat famous?). Since we can't see each other, because these same scum would happily ruin our lifes or stand by while others do so, should our faces ever be revealed, there is obvious reason to be questioning if someone really belonged here after he ends up ascending. and the people stuck here in hell alone will feel envy and anger and hate, because those are normal human emotions you feel when you are miserable and hurt and have other people's success pushed in your face.

I personally can't stand the whole fakecel obsession, but it's not difficult to sympathize regardless.

It's again, very funny, that the "incel community civil war", was 95% of the comments being happy that he "ascended", and 5% mad at it.

Calling it a "war" would be like calling a fight between 50 lions and 1 ant, a war.
Yes, the Jew-run media loves to make it seem like incels have a “king” or “leader”.

How the hell did a 5'6 bald 33yo get with a teen girl and i at a tall height and younger age am bitchless I feel like throwing a tantrum right now

He is lying 100% either about getting a GF or about his looks. or got a a 0.5/10 gf that broke up with him weeks after

Good for him
he was a regular incel
not a true TFL Blackpiller

He is lying 100% either about getting a GF or about his looks. or got a a 0.5/10 gf that broke up with him weeks after
Most likely: “got a a 0.5/10 gf that broke up with him weeks after”

komesarj will nevER ascend

That JewTube faggot said in the video, “stop being weird” - I never get tired of normies giving water advice like that. Like an adult male virgin has not tried to “stop being weird.”

Just “stop being weird!”

View: https://youtu.be/jE494P5gQaY?feature=shared

komesarj will nevER ascend
correct, to ascend you must truly be loved, doesn't help if you misrepresent your intentions to a girl and deceive her about your celibacy