Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy just be an ERlephant theory

Backpaincel

Backpaincel

IT'S OVER
-

IT is feeling sorry about this, bc aNiMaL​

r/IncelTears - It's over for tuskcels

Reddit users be like, "elephants are not entitled to female partners they are owed nothing"

The photo on the right feels like I could kick him like a soccer ball, if only it wasn't 2 times my height

also why are you on reddit

over for trunkcels
reddit is a good social media for your hobbies

The photo on the right feels like I could kick him like a soccer ball, if only it wasn't 2 times my height

also why are you on reddit

over for trunkcels
yeah what was I even doing at this cursed site
Friday The 13Th Horror GIF by filmeditor

''They have an excuse, they're male elephants in must, and their actions really are driven by their hormones and instincts.

Incels claim to be superior, logical, high-IQ men - therefore, they have no excuse for raping or killing others, as they claim they are "driven" to do, by women and society.''

1. All Rapists have/had wife and kids

2. To my knowledge there has never been a single truecel killer (but of course negative attributes = incel)

3. hIgH iQ aNd LoGiC aRe 100% aNtIdOtE fOr HoRmOnEs aNd InStiNcTs (if this was the case half the world would've already committed rational suicide)

Last edited: