Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The ugly light house theory

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
being tall is only an amplifier. If you’re handsome and tall it amplifies your good looks. If you’re tall and ugly it just amplifies your ugly looks. Ugly looks plus being tall just draws more attention to your ugly face. I call it the ugly lighthouse theory.

I think being tall can make up for an ugly face, but only to a limited extent.

being tall is only an amplifier. If you’re handsome and tall it amplifies your good looks. If you’re tall and ugly it just amplifies your ugly looks. Ugly looks plus being tall just draws more attention to your ugly face. I call it the ugly lighthouse theory.
Probably, I got more negative attention after working out casually. Bigger equals more attention. If ugly attention will be negative. If good looking it will be positive.

Its more effort than most constructing your own theory but what exactly is this based on? Did you just make it up or have you seen examples on this in real life. I know many tallfags that are ugly that have no problem getting foids

It's the difference between looking at a big pile of shit and a big pile of gold indeed.

I think that if you are tall and ugly, most people are going to hate you and feel repulsed and alert around you, like being around a rabid animal.

It's the difference between looking at a big pile of shit and a big pile of gold indeed.

I think that if you are tall and ugly, most people are going to hate you and feel repulsed and alert around you, like being around a rabid animal.
They’re going to be more scared of you if you’re tall and ugly. You’re bigger and look more threatening

Its more effort than most constructing your own theory but what exactly is this based on? Did you just make it up or have you seen examples on this in real life. I know many tallfags that are ugly that have no problem getting foids
I’m tall and ugly. I’m 6’3 and it’s never helped me.

Not really. Being tall is always better than being short.

I know plenty of fat ugly slobs who are around six and a half foot tall and foids are still obsessed with them