Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be black

@Ci Jey thoughts on this? How would you say JBB is in LatAm countries?

Last edited:
A lot of shittok content is staged but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is wasn’t

AHHHH FUCKINMG JUST BE NIGGA TYRONE I WANT THIS TO WORKJ FOR ME IM TIRED OF BEING SUBHUMAN NIGGER

AHHHH FUCKINMG JUST BE NIGGA TYRONE I WANT THIS TO WORKJ FOR ME IM TIRED OF BEING SUBHUMAN NIGGER
A thing I have noticed is that quite a few blackcels in this community have been mixed: I mean you are a mulatto, as was Muttcel, and that MillionBash guy, Intellau I think has Asian & some White in him, a few others mentioned they were mixed with hispanic partially.

Another thing is that most blackcels, regardless if mixed or not, are non-nt: Black culture seems very NT based, so I imagine you would need that to try & thugmaxx & fit in. Thugmaxxing is legit, I have seen tons of ugly black guys do it & slay with prime negresses, but you have to be giga-NT & socialmaxxed to do it.

A thing I have noticed is that quite a few blackcels in this community have been mixed: I mean you are a mulatto, as was Muttcel, and that MillionBash guy, Intellau I think has Asian & some White in him, a few others mentioned they were mixed with hispanic partially.

Another thing is that most blackcels, regardless if mixed or not, are non-nt: Black culture seems very NT based, so I imagine you would need that to try & thugmaxx & fit in. Thugmaxxing is legit, I have seen tons of ugly black guys do it & slay with prime negresses, but you have to be giga-NT & socialmaxxed to do it.
THE THING is I have genuinely tried this and failed because even in the moment when I planned out social interactions on paper I can't respond in the moment with charisma because they say something different.

plus who really wants to talk to a not tall niggER with facial and leg scars and unsymmetrical face features lol

THE THING is I have genuinely tried this and failed because even in the moment when I planned out social interactions on paper I can't respond in the moment with charisma because they say something different.
That is brutal, and also proves that you are non-NT in some way.

True NT people don't have to even think about it this way; it just comes like breathing to them.

@ElTruecel @KillNiggers
plus who really wants to talk to a not tall niggER with facial and leg scars and unsymmetrical face features lol
I noticed height seems to be a big thing in attractiveness for Niggers, since most of the tall ones -even if ugly- still did well. By ugly, I don't mean Incel-Trucel tier of unsymmetrical, deformed, scarred, etc. I just meant conventionally ugly as in 4-5/10.

I noticed height seems to be a big thing in attractiveness for Niggers, since most of the tall ones -even if ugly- still did well. By ugly, I don't mean Incel-Trucel tier of unsymmetrical, deformed, scarred, etc. I just meant conventionally ugly as in 4-5/10.
I like to cope sometimes and think that if the jews didn't give me this damage that I could "ascend" but only God knows.

He slapped her ass too.
Orzmund

True NT people don't have to even think about it this way; it just comes like breathing to them.
Failing as a niggER is something I will never understand. Maybe because of western culture you are expected to be NT as a niggER due to all the dumb monkey shit they do and any social failure is an ick to foids. Only other races can get away with being somewhat autistic.
Face doesn't matter as much for niggERs. Just get dreads and face tats if you are below average. It's all about looking intimidating.

Yup NT pill is law