Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story "Just be confident bro", "Just put yourself out there bro", "Just work on yourself bro" I did what normies tell us to do , here's what happened.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
[Rage Fuel] [Suicide Fuel] [TeeHee] [It's Over] *On a side note, please remove the text limit on the title*
I used to be a fatcel. I thought losing weight would help me ascend. It didn't. I was told then told that my problem is that I don't flirt. A few months ago I tried putting that advice into motion. So there's this chad on my fb (yeah, I know it's cucked to use fb, but I barely have a social life), whom I've talked about before on this forum. He has a lot of stacies and beckies on his profile. He once posted about how he stared at a foids ass, and she found out and they ended up making out that night. I added a lot of the foids on this chads profile. And I hit them all up once they confirmed. I crafted this really good pickup line, which everyone told me was good. Specially older/married foids. They said that would've worked on them if the were still in the market.

I copy pasted it nto several chats. Some didn't even open it. I guess their inboxes are either full, or they don't use it. A good portion of them did reply. But the conversations barely kept going. Some of them said they barely use fb. One turned out to be 16, so I stopped cuz I didn't want any trouble. One of them... was this 18 year older zoomer with a perfect figure.

She had actually sent a rude message at first, but then deleted. We hit it off pretty well and I got her number. Yaaayy? At that time I made a post about how I remember the video to this old music video I watched a few years ago, and described the video. That Chad I mentioned early tagged the zoomer foids in the comment, and the video in question was The Longest Time by Billy Joel.

Zoomer foid kept chatting for a few days, and I got her number. We started texting on Whatsapp and even talked on the phone several times. Apparently she works at a call center, and she has it configured to work from home. Her hobbies are just "Looking at YouTube videos." JFL. And she does dancing too. I told her that I write and I workout and I code and stuff. She told me that she doesn't want me to be too skinny. I asked her if she was ever into Greenday, and she said no. Apparently it was before her time. At first she made it sound like she was interested. We jokingly started calling each other 'babe'. At this time, that Chad messaged me and told me to be careful of her. The convo went like this:

Chad :
Yo be carefull bro

Me :
y bro?

Chad :
Careful from the new virus. The kiarona virus. It is very mind controlling. Will use you for your flesh and will dump you after use for max 1 month.

Me :
Oh No!
Not Kiarona!
:O

Chad :
I have been suffered from it. Just warning as a brother. Try not to submit your flesh and attention for the virus to show their truest form. They aren't what they claim of shows to be
Keep it low bro. Act wise

Me :
yeah bro
Thanks for the warning bro

Chad :
Any time
1f918.png

Me :
*I have deleted these messages because I didn't want to risk being screenshot. But I think I said I wanted something casual*

Chad :
Virus doesn't work that way. Known this for around 6 years

Me :
It's hard to find casual viruses
I have one sealed away
because its a dumb virus

Chad :
‍♂️
your call bro. This doesn't work as your will. It makes you happen as they wish. Just be careful whatevs you do

Me :
yeah bro
thanks for the heads up about the virus

Chad :
1f918.png
social service and saving my dignity

Me :
Arigato Gozaimasu

Zoomer foid and I kept chatting for a while. And eventually it became obvious that she wasn't actually interested in me, and was using me to voice pass the time. At one point she sent me a voice saying "<Anon> give me attention.". We fell out of touch. I messaged her once to tell her that Chad is upset about his breakup. And then in the most recent recent convo I had with her, where I asked her if she was jealous of me talking with other girls, she said "No. I don't like you like that.".

Last night , I was listening to The Longest Time, and it got me thinking about her Zoomer foid knew about this song, but doesn't know about Green Day. So I decided to ask her about it.

Me :
<Zoomer Foid>

Her :
What

Me :
How come you were able to find Billy Joel's The Longest Time

{Replying to directly to her 'What'} rude

Her :
Secrets
Dont try to invade

Me :
I just don't get how you know about The Longest Time, but you haven't heard of Green Day

Her :
Secrets bro

Me : Ugh
<Sends giff of Frodo saying "All right, then. Keep your secrets.">

Her :
<Sends a disgusting sticker of a diarrhea coming out of an ass. Makes me wanna vomit.>

Me :
What is wrong with you

Her :
Whatever that is wrong with u

Me :
What did I do?

Her :
Breathe

Me :
I don't need to breathe

Her :
Die pls
And I'll rest
<sticker of some goofy cartoon character with a wine gass>

Me :
You're mean.
<Yeah, I should've have said that. But I wanted to make it known to her that she was being extremely rude and mean and impolite. FOR NO REASON.>

Her :
I know

<End of Conversation>

I showed it to a few people, and they told me to ignore her, that I should've ended the conversation after the keep your secrets giff, and that she's just being mean. Well she's never mean to chad. Someone said to me that it is because Chad doesn't care about her. JFL. All I asked this dumb bitch was how she knew the song.

TLDR: Applied all the normie advice irl, foids used me to pass the time. Stopped talking to her. She never initiated a conversation. Asked her how she knew Billy Joel, but not Green Day. Got sent a diarrhea image and was literally told to go die.

Last edited:
Hard work is a cope it's all genes. whoever says otherwise is a bluepilled cuck

Was this a curry foid? Eitherway moggs me

That's extremely brutal, she literally told you to die. That's what happens when you try with girls as an incel.

Sounds about consistent with how it usually goes in this scenario tbh

[Rage Fuel] [Suicide Fuel] [TeeHee] [It's Over] *On a side note, please remove the text limit on the title*
I used to be a fatcel. I thought losing weight would help me ascend. It didn't. I was told then told that my problem is that I don't flirt. A few months ago I tried putting that advice into motion. So there's this chad on my fb (yeah, I know it's cucked to use fb, but I barely have a social life), whom I've talked about before on this forum. He has a lot of stacies and beckies on his profile. He once posted about how he stared at a foids ass, and she found out and they ended up making out that night. I added a lot of the foids on this chads profile. And I hit them all up once they confirmed. I crafted this really good pickup line, which everyone told me was good. Specially older/married foids. They said that would've worked on them if the were still in the market.

I copy pasted it nto several chats. Some didn't even open it. I guess their inboxes are either full, or they don't use it. A good portion of them did reply. But the conversations barely kept going. Some of them said they barely use fb. One turned out to be 16, so I stopped cuz I didn't want any trouble. One of them... was this 18 year older zoomer with a perfect figure.

She had actually sent a rude message at first, but then deleted. We hit it off pretty well and I got her number. Yaaayy? At that time I made a post about how I remember the video to this old music video I watched a few years ago, and described the video. That Chad I mentioned early tagged the zoomer foids in the comment, and the video in question was The Longest Time by Billy Joel.

Zoomer foid kept chatting for a few days, and I got her number. We started texting on Whatsapp and even talked on the phone several times. Apparently she works at a call center, and she has it configured to work from home. Her hobbies are just "Looking at YouTube videos." JFL. And she does dancing too. I told her that I write and I workout and I code and stuff. She told me that she doesn't want me to be too skinny. I asked her if she was ever into Greenday, and she said no. Apparently it was before her time. At first she made it sound like she was interested. We jokingly started calling each other 'babe'. At this time, that Chad messaged me and told me to be careful of her. The convo went like this:

Chad :
Yo be carefull bro

Me :
y bro?

Chad :
Careful from the new virus. The kiarona virus. It is very mind controlling. Will use you for your flesh and will dump you after use for max 1 month.

Me :
Oh No!
Not Kiarona!
:O

Chad :
I have been suffered from it. Just warning as a brother. Try not to submit your flesh and attention for the virus to show their truest form. They aren't what they claim of shows to be
Keep it low bro. Act wise

Me :
yeah bro
Thanks for the warning bro

Chad :
Any time
1f918.png

Me :
*I have deleted these messages because I didn't want to risk being screenshot. But I think I said I wanted something casual*

Chad :
Virus doesn't work that way. Known this for around 6 years

Me :
It's hard to find casual viruses
I have one sealed away
because its a dumb virus

Chad :
‍♂️
your call bro. This doesn't work as your will. It makes you happen as they wish. Just be careful whatevs you do

Me :
yeah bro
thanks for the heads up about the virus

Chad :
1f918.png
social service and saving my dignity

Me :
Arigato Gozaimasu

Zoomer foid and I kept chatting for a while. And eventually it became obvious that she wasn't actually interested in me, and was using me to voice pass the time. At one point she sent me a voice saying "<Anon> give me attention.". We fell out of touch. I messaged her once to tell her that Chad is upset about his breakup. And then in the most recent recent convo I had with her, where I asked her if she was jealous of me talking with other girls, she said "No. I don't like you like that.".

Last night , I was listening to The Longest Time, and it got me thinking about her Zoomer foid knew about this song, but doesn't know about Green Day. So I decided to ask her about it.

Me :
<Zoomer Foid>

Her :
What

Me :
How come you were able to find Billy Joel's The Longest Time

{Replying to directly to her 'What'} rude

Her :
Secrets
Dont try to invade

Me :
I just don't get how you know about The Longest Time, but you haven't heard of Green Day

Her :
Secrets bro

Me : Ugh
<Sends giff of Frodo saying "All right, then. Keep your secrets.">

Her :
<Sends a disgusting sticker of a diarrhea coming out of an ass. Makes me wanna vomit.>

Me :
What is wrong with you

Her :
Whatever that is wrong with u

Me :
What did I do?

Her :
Breathe

Me :
I don't need to breathe

Her :
Die pls
And I'll rest
<sticker of some goofy cartoon character with a wine gass>

Me :
You're mean.
<Yeah, I should've have said that. But I wanted to make it known to her that she was being extremely rude and mean and impolite. FOR NO REASON.>

Her :
I know

<End of Conversation>

I showed it to a few people, and they told me to ignore her, that I should've ended the conversation after the keep your secrets giff, and that she's just being mean. Well she's never mean to chad. Someone said to me that it is because Chad doesn't care about her. JFL. All I asked this dumb bitch was how she knew the song.

TLDR: Applied all the normie advice irl, foids used me to pass the time. Stopped talking to her. She never initiated a conversation. Asked her how she knew Billy Joel, but not Green Day. Got sent a diarrhea image and was literally told to go die.
Thanks , this is good that you tried, but what kind of curry are you? Different kind of game works for different curries. Might have been you weren't assertive enough.

Btw I sort of got what you were saying in the convos, but not really, is that just how zoomers talk? And why do you send GIFs? It just seems like a ball ache to go and find a gif online all the time to say anything

Thanks , this is good that you tried, but what kind of curry are you? Different kind of game works for different curries. Might have been you weren't assertive enough.
I wish I could send a pic, but I'm really scared of getting caught on this site. Basically, I look like Aziz Ansari + that smiling black guy meme. But my eye area is a lot beter than them. My eyes themselves are kinda average. I have an awful hair line which I'm hiding, cuz I have really good hair which is the only thing I like about myself. My skin is a very light brown. But I don't have that persian/north india/pakistani colour. Nor do I have the dravidian/african colour. Basically it's the lightest you can be while still being considered brown. A sorta orange. But I look like a pajeet when I take an average selfie with no expression on my chad. I can angle and adjust my face to get a strong jaw and dimple. I posted a pic of me doing that (one of my very best pics) on r/TrueRateMe, and they gave me a 3.5. I'm going to treatement for the acne scars and the hair thinning. Basically I've been told by normies and incels alike that I "have potential."

Btw I sort of got what you were saying in the convos, but not really, is that just how zoomers talk? And why do you send GIFs? It just seems like a ball ache to go and find a gif online all the time to say anything
I'm a millenial(24/25 in july). She's an 18 yo Zoomer. I didn't find a Gif. You can send gifs directly from the keyboard on WhatsApp.

I wish I could send a pic, but I'm really scared of getting caught on this site. Basically, I look like Aziz Ansari + that smiling black guy meme. But my eye area is a lot beter than them. My eyes themselves are kinda average. I have an awful hair line which I'm hiding, cuz I have really good hair which is the only thing I like about myself. My skin is a very light brown. But I don't have that persian/north india/pakistani colour. Nor do I have the dravidian/african colour. Basically it's the lightest you can be while still being considered brown. A sorta orange. But I look like a pajeet when I take an average selfie with no expression on my chad. I can angle and adjust my face to get a strong jaw and dimple. I posted a pic of me doing that (one of my very best pics) on r/TrueRateMe, and they gave me a 3.5. I'm going to treatement for the acne scars and the hair thinning. Basically I've been told by normies and incels alike that I "have potential."

I'm a millenial(24/25 in july). She's an 18 yo Zoomer. I didn't find a Gif. You can send gifs directly from the keyboard on WhatsApp.
So you're basically same colour as me it seems, but with unfortunate Aziz Ansari face, I have more Punjabi/pashtun features

IMG 20200122 1511462

Why don't u try doing it but not online? Like going to bars, NOT alone, and looking for IOIs?
Not worth giving up if you're 25 bro!

So you're basically same colour as me it seems, but with unfortunate Aziz Ansari face, I have more Punjabi/pashtun features

View attachment 272808
Why don't u try doing it but not online? Like going to bars, NOT alone, and looking for IOIs?
Not worth giving up if you're 25 bro!
Sadly I'm not that white. Believe me, you mog me to hell and back. My skin colour looks Sendhil Ramamurthy. But I have acne. Under certain lightening and mirrors I look orange.

I don't go to bars bro.