Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just change your mindset bro"

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
I think it's funny when I get told this/when others get told this because for a long ass time I had the exact mindset that these people are referring too.

The whole "just be confident" and "have a good personality" and "just go outside bro" kinda mentality.

I've had that mindset for so long and in the end it's gotten me absolutely nothing.

I still get the same repulsed/disgusted looks now that I also got when I was bluepilled.

I still get laughed at now just like I did when I was bluepilled

Women still show no interest in me just like they did when I was bluepilled

Obviously the mindset is not the problem.

The problem always was and still is my face.

People who know me always tell me and others I know that my personality is good and that I am a cool person to be around. So I know it's not my personality.

What I also get told tho is how ugly I am.

So obviously it is my face.

(ik water post just wanted to rant)

@Qwertyuiop99 @GeckoBus

I think it's funny when I get told this/when others get told this because for a long ass time I had the exact mindset that these people are referring too.

The whole "just be confident" and "have a good personality" and "just go outside bro" kinda mentality.

I've had that mindset for so long and in the end it's gotten me absolutely nothing.

I still get the same repulsed/disgusted looks now that I also got when I was bluepilled.

People who know me always tell me and others I know that my personality is good and that I am a cool person to be around. So I know it's not my personality.

@Qwertyuiop99 @GeckoBus
dont fall for the retarded gaslighting. but i hope you arent a retard who believes in the sub 8 theory and is just rotting here.

dont fall for the retarded gaslighting. but i hope you arent a retard who believes in the sub 8 theory and is just rotting here.
oh sub 4 yeah fuck them. just grind and get money.

No I don't believe sub 8. But who knows maybe one day sub 8 theory will become a thing

No I don't believe sub 8. But who knows maybe one day sub 8 theory will become a thing
nah it wont. it would have already because of tinder if it were true. sub 6 theory maybe but i think you just have to not be ugly and be nt and you can do anything.

nah it wont. it would have already because of tinder if it were true. sub 6 theory maybe but i think you just have to not be ugly and be nt and you can do anything.
I think it can happen if a metric fuck ton of chads are born. Because then chad would become the new normie. We probably wouldn't be alive to see it anyways but still

no surgery for my uneven eyes.
True I got that same problem :cryfeels: I don't know much about the very specific surgerys so maybe one does exist for eye spacing

I think it can happen if a metric fuck ton of chads are born. Because then chad would become the new normie. We probably wouldn't be alive to see it anyways but still
not how that works. chad is fucking subhuman foids and birthing incels. that is hypergamy. the real moggers in the way far away future will be genetically engineered hybrid human beings. pure human beings wont exist and we will lose all great art. everything will be ugly and ai.

not how that works. chad is fucking subhuman foids and birthing incels. that is hypergamy. the real moggers in the way far away future will be genetically engineered hybrid human beings. pure human beings wont exist and we will lose all great art. everything will be ugly and ai.
we will lose everything great really. the world will just be bleak. and as technology always does it will break. and there will be nothing left. not some grand utopia like every one preaches. humans are superior,

we will lose everything great really. the world will just be bleak. and as technology always does, it will break. and there will be nothing left. not some grand utopia like every one preaches. humans are superior,
Brootal. As cool and useful as technology can be, it is so damn destructive

everything will be ugly and ai.
nah. ai foids will be more beautiful than human feminist foids

ai mogs human normies + foids

humanity is overrated

nah. ai foids will be more beautiful than human feminist foids
were foids ever fully "human" to begin with? all of their actions and emotions rely on primitive instincts adjacent to the behavior of a monkey.

were foids ever fully "human" to begin with? all of their actions and emotions rely on primitive instincts adjacent to the behavior of a monkey.
idk, but most males nowadays are foidbrained too anyway

Normies and toilets will always try to gaslight you because they would rather believe they do something right or they are special in some way than accepting that their success was pure luck.

Normies and toilets will always try to gaslight you because they would rather believe they do something right or they are special in some way than accepting that their success was pure luck.
True

My mindset is right. I see how things are. I’m not demeaning myself for anyone. Don’t do something if you don’t want to. Reject pressure and value your privacy.

My mindset is right. I see how things are. I’m not demeaning myself for anyone. Don’t do something if you don’t want to. Reject pressure and value your privacy.
Based take

What I’ve learned to embody is that we all have a choice and pleasing other people means you aren’t pleasing yourself. Don’t be their performing flea. When someone asks questions of me I always think “what do you want to know that for?”. I don’t have to tell you anything. It’s none of their business. Watch how triggered people get when you maintain your own solitude and don’t engage with them.

When someone asks questions of me I always think “what do you want to know that for?”

To which I would answer

what do you want to know that for ?

law of attraction bro just think about it and it will appear!!!

Normies fail to understand that your mindset is a result of your experiences, not the other way around.

They misjudge the resources someone needs to "go out there and bee confident" colossally. If achieving things would be as simple as they say, these advice-givers should be achieving WAY more than they are in their own life. But they are probably living a basic hamster wheel existence, wow, truly inspirational what normie chose to do with their confidence bro.

I never act confident because I'm shy.
Maybe it's my personality, I remember how my grandma said me if I would ever find a wife.

One day my cousin asked me if I was single ,I said yes . She asked if I repulsed the girls

There's a friend of my cousin I liked a lot .
After highschool she wanted to come in my neighborhood to take my cousin's book to study. And she told me she won't stay. So we met and I gave her the book and left. She said to my cousin "I didn't said good morning" and a bunch of other things.

Another day in my college it was afternoon I was with my friend,she asked if I am going home now . I answered the truth " no". I was with the guys. After that they told me they wouldn't have any problems if I took the road with her. I even sent her my apology.At this moment I knew it was over.

She also reported this to my cousin and I appeared as bad person.

Sub 7 is legit everyday

True I got that same problem :cryfeels: I don't know much about the very specific surgerys so maybe one does exist for eye spacing
Have you looked into make-up ? I've seen some chink make-up tutorials where they completely transform their faces, including their eyes sometimes.
Depends how bad it is and how much effort it would take of course, but 20 minutes of make-up in the morning sounds better than being treated like a non-human all day.

Have you looked into make-up ? I've seen some chink make-up tutorials where they completely transform their faces, including their eyes sometimes.
Depends how bad it is and how much effort it would take of course, but 20 minutes of make-up in the morning sounds better than being treated like a non-human all day.
No, I haven't. I may try it, though, to see if it works. If would have to come off at some point tho unfortunately

If would have to come off at some point tho unfortunately
Yeah, but you should be able to take it off when you're alone and put it back on before you leave your house again. That's what a LOT of foids do because they can't face the reality of being low tier beckies.
Also depends how long it lasts before you have to redo it.

View: https://youtu.be/rKWEut3WKAg

This is a video with some examples, they even use invisible tape to change the shape of their face.

Yeah, but you should be able to take it off when you're alone and put it back on before you leave your house again. That's what a LOT of foids do because they can't face the reality of being low tier beckies.

This is a video with some examples, they even use invisible tape to change the shape of their face.

I'll look into that more. It could work

These videos always terrify me.

@Qwertyuiop99 @GeckoBus
reality remains the same regardless of mindset. (normies somehow fail to understand that)

Just delude yourself, bro.

''abundance mindset''
peak cope :lul: nigga i have nothing how can i pretend i have abundance? fuck lying to myself. abundance mindset only comes from having real abundance so you can't fraud that shit

peak cope :lul: nigga i have nothing how can i pretend i have abundance? fuck lying to myself. abundance mindset only comes from having real abundance so you can't fraud that shit
nigga im not promoting it im just laughing about the cope

nigga im not promoting it im just laughing about the cope
i know im talking about people who preach this cope didn't mean it at you

Mindset matters for YOU, it won’t do shit in most other regards. I “changed” my mindset and nothing. Only positive thing my mindset did what get me in shape, which is a pain to maintain.