Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be confident bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 38567
  • Start date
Deleted member 38567

Deleted member 38567

Self-banned
-
Yeah Chad fuck you, do you think you know shit about women??? Do you think you are a "master of seduction"? Do you think you EARNED your sucess with women??? Fuck you imbecile, you earned nothing, you just lucked out, you either were born with the right genetics or with rich parents that brought you an expensive car since high school. You, as a person, as an individual, as a man, you are WORTHLESS. You aren't better than me, you are a stupid low IQ idiot. Why are you even trying to "advise me"? You just had luck idiot, but you won't admit that right? You won't admit you have never worked for anything in your life, that your sucess is undeserved, you want to feel like an expert in female behavior because you get to fuck them? The truth is that you don't know nothing about women, i do and that has only brought me pain and a heart ache that won't go away. Fuck you and your "advices" they aren't helping anyone but your own delusions of grandeur,

Females HATE when short ugly men think they have a chance with them. It’s like the ultimate insult to foids