Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just be curry is law

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
My avi mogs 99% of whites, blacks, spics, rice and whatever race there is.
Edited 20240118 211115

Last edited:
Let's go up again

jerkin it to 1960s whores

Indian david gandy
Screenshot 20240118 211822

Only blue eyes is non curry

That's not a purebred curry

I genuinely wonder if some of you are closeted gays...

Ah, okay, you are yeah...
No I'm not, but I'm seeing too much curry hate here, to prove that in a population of 1 billion there are moggers I'm here

most of the curry hate comes from curries themselves
I myself don't give a shit

No I'm not, but I'm seeing too much curry hate here, to prove that in a population of 1 billion there are moggers I'm here
Every race has a moggers, on the topic of curry hate two of the biggest curry haters themselves are curries.

he hardly looks curry

he hardly looks curry
See? Any good looking curry is seen as non curry. Only his eyes are blue but his face is entirely because of his curry mom, his German dad is incel tier

grew up in america with american diet doesn't count, give some bollywood actor
Looks is 90% genetic, stop coping. Your mascheter massester muscle doesn't grow like that just by chewing beef jerky

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: Who has that pic of that curry guy in sweden with attractive white foid.

No this was posted years ago. The man was maybe normie tall curry man with white scandinavian foid. Idk how I can find the pic.
Dhruv rathee? His gf is German

My avi mogs 99% of whites, blacks, spics, rice and whatever race there is.
99% of whites is an overstatement. Nic Kaufmann’s no PSL God, the average white Chad mogs this guy hard

99% of whites is an overstatement. Nic Kaufmann’s no PSL God, the average white Chad mogs this guy hard
Yea chad mogs, not all whites are chads hence 99% 1% of few millions is still big number

Yea chad mogs, not all whites are chads hence 99% 1% of few millions is still big number
A lot more than 1% of whites are Chads. Chads are of course a small minority of any race but in places like Australia, Scandinavia, or the Netherlands you’ll see lots of Chads, hence the reputation these places have in the blackpill community

A lot more than 1% of whites are Chads. Chads are of course a small minority of any race but in places like Australia, Scandinavia, or the Netherlands you’ll see lots of Chads, hence the reputation these places have in the blackpill community
Fairs