Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be Ethnic theory?? confidence theory?? location theory??? 13 Inch dick theory?? idk da fuk(wtf is this)

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I'm a bit tipsy and it's like 3 AM so forgive me if i sound a bit fucked.

View: https://voca.ro/1bWLrJIv6dpH

Just look man, how is this goofy looking dude fucking this babe????(btw fuck that 'babe' she's a fucking whore i hope she overdozes on semen and dies)

Just first gonna post two of them separately side by side.

Pink ass nigga
Jackets me
J F L NIGGA
Fiucal wtf

U WOULD NEVER ASSOCIATE THE TOGETHER BUT THERE'S THEN THIS SHIT.

Nigga
Bruh tbh

Before anyone says betabux, this GUY HAS LESS MONEY THAN HER :dafuckfeels: SO I LEGIT DON'T KNOW.

I'm sorry if i sound like a bitch but i don't mean to hate on someone like him who obviously ascended but it's just suifueling to see this shit, idk have you ever seen anything like this?? i'm 99% sure it's due to locationpill and culturepill the insane dating standards and hypergamy hasn't yet reached this still patriarchal place still (but not for long cuz fucking Euro ngos have to spread gay shit everywhere and corrupt everything.)

Anyway discuss and vent yourselves idk i'm done, i drank so fucking much and made a scene and had a fight with 2 tallfags so i'm gonna sleep now it's pretty late idk fuck man.

@mental_out @i_a_m_i the rest of the crew: Don't be Jews and don't remove this shit i already explained the context, if some seething nigga reports this because he can't handle his Incel brethren ascending because of this or that pill then that's on him don't be fools.

I'm excepting some good notifs when i'll awake so keep it up: Incel piece of shit lossus.

PS:This is for IT fags.(foids only)

View: https://voca.ro/1hKlr2RN3GrB

:feelsYall:

The girl isn't that good looking and she looks liberal

Omg a normie got a gf? Impossible

What's the height difference? (if you said it on the audio I didn't hear it)
Normie guy with normie gf, what's wrong?
his only flaw is the nose tbh, also he isn't that ethnic (compared to currycels) 100% normie or above

he probably has a big dick

he mogs most ethnics tbh, for a manlet.

Da fack, this guy looks more subhuman than me from certain angles. I think overall im still worse, but how the fuck did this monkey ass nigger get a white bitch like that

@Legendarywristcel would you fuck that whore?
I dont find her attractive. But they look pretty looksmatched to me (guy might be a soy cuck though)
Da fack, this guy looks more subhuman than me from certain angles. I think overall im still worse, but how the fuck did this monkey ass nigger get a white bitch like that
"Getting a white bitch" isnt something you should be striving for.
The girl isn't that good looking and she looks liberal
Shes close to a 5/10, guy might be a 4-4.5/10. Not a big difference imo.

jbc theory is ancient

Decent chances that she is cucking the bf in secret.

I'm excepting some good notifs when i'll awake so keep it up: Incel piece of shit lossus.

I COULDN'T SLEEP AT ALL FUUUUUUUUUUUU

AND NOW I'M ON A HANGOVER WHEN I BARELY SLEPT THE PREVIOUS NIGHT.:reeeeee:

He’s what you call an outlier the blackpill is not some sort of law of physics some treating it like that. It’s more statistics and psychology etc. Theirs always outliers, how do people not get this?

Smh

Omg a normie got a gf? Impossible

He gets mogged in virtually every photo next to his male peers.

If that is normie tier in looks then idk.

What's the height difference? (if you said it on the audio I didn't hear it)

his only flaw is the nose tbh, also he isn't that ethnic (compared to currycels) 100% normie or above

They're about the same height.

I would estimate he's around 167 or so maybe taller just based around how tall he seemed next to me.

he probably has a big dick

Probably.

I dont find her attractive. But they look pretty looksmatched to me (guy might be a soy cuck though)

"Getting a white bitch" isnt something you should be striving for.

Shes close to a 5/10, guy might be a 4-4.5/10. Not a big difference imo.

He's the opposite, he's thugmaxxed.
He’s what you call an outlier the blackpill is not some sort of law of physics some treating it like that. It’s more statistics and psychology etc. Theirs always outliers, how do people not get this?

Smh

Some people treat it like direct fact that's why.

Group

I think it's his nose that mainly failos him.

As a bonus pic.

Mogs me

Brutally Mogged by his father, imagine having such a robust looking dad and having a shitty recessed jaw jfl.

Tbh caging at the utter cuck levels of this thot's father i remember when i was a kid he told me not to date her because she was from a religious family, :feelskek: serves him right.

What the fuck even is that? and there's a huge zipper too jfl, might as well be naked bitch.

Last edited:
They all look pretty looksmatched to me besides maby the nigga in the bottom right who mogs the rest a little, and the nigga on the left is the most recessed one so the ethnic in the OP isn't really getting mogged face wise
I think it's his nose that mainly failos him.
Definitely, he needs rhino
As a bonus pic.

View attachment 392031

Brutally Mogged by his father, imagine having such a robust looking dad and having a shitty recessed jaw jfl.
It's either because of the dropping T levels or genetic recombination. Then again he could've had it worse in terms of bone structure and his dad isn't that robust

By being NT. Exceptions to rule exist. He chin mogs and midface mogs me.

Just look man, how is this goofy looking dude fucking this babe????(btw fuck that 'babe' she's a fucking whore i hope she overdozes on semen and dies)

View attachment 391870View attachment 391873View attachment 391871View attachment 391872

View attachment 391875View attachment 391877

Before anyone says betabux, this GUY HAS LESS MONEY THAN HER :dafuckfeels: SO I LEGIT DON'T KNOW.

I'm sorry if i sound like a bitch but i don't mean to hate on someone like him who obviously ascended but it's just suifueling to see this shit, idk have you ever seen anything like this?? i'm 99% sure it's due to locationpill and culturepill the insane dating standards and hypergamy hasn't yet reached this still patriarchal place still (but not for long cuz fucking Euro ngos have to spread gay shit everywhere and corrupt everything.)

Anyway discuss and vent yourselves idk i'm done, i drank so fucking much and made a scene and had a fight with 2 tallfags so i'm gonna sleep now it's pretty late idk fuck man.

@mental_out @i_a_m_i the rest of the crew: Don't be Jews and don't remove this shit i already explained the context, if some seething nigga reports this because he can't handle his Incel brethren ascending because of this or that pill then that's on him don't be fools.

Cope if you think she is there for anything other than virtue signal maxxing

View attachment 391870View attachment 391873View attachment 391871View attachment 391872

View attachment 391875View attachment 391877

you need a wank, you sound horny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back