Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be Messi

i'm dodging bullets like Neo my entire life

JFL. Manlets have to cope this hard with our shitty existence. Meanwhile the tallfags sub is full of humblebragging and smug fuckery. And people still deny the heightpill.

If you are under 5'5 it's going to be very difficult to get a long term relationship with a woman as she will be reluctant to show others that you are her boyfriend.

If you are under 5'5 it's going to be very difficult to get a long term relationship with a woman as she will be reluctant to show others that you are her boyfriend.
Yikes you don't need a relationship to be happy. Just go and play soccer or something :soy:

Cope. I play like messi and destroy tall chads. After the match I go my home to rot and they creampie their girlfriends.

Once I suffered racism at school and I told my dad. He told me "Go win the world soccer championship".

Every 5'2" balding Indian janitor's favorite cope.

Messi is 5 ft 6. If He was not famous He would be an Incel.

Ronaldo mogs Messi in every fuckin aspect of life

To the men that look down on us as weaker because of our height: Your chest ain't bullet proof. The time height was actually relevant in this kind of shit has been long gone.
So what? The psychological aspect still remains. They may not try to attack you, but they will still consider you a pathetic midget. :feelsLSD: