Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just be nice myth debunked by a shemale feminist

Who even wants sex with that thing? Like I said it seems it's mostly fat ugly women and cucks that always post this stupid shit. Stacies are too busy blowing Chad.

It's a fucking tranny too
JytgfChv.jpg

She (or he) looks like an incel dude, JFL.
JytgfChv 400x400

whats with this "owed sex" shit? are there really incels that think they are owed sex. you dumb whores, we WANT sex not think we're owed it.

This is so cringey to constantly hear “hurr u aren’t owed sex”
I’m mad because there’s no possible way for me to earn sex, to work towards sex, to have the build up with a member of the opposite sex, to ever have a chance at being desirable in a foids eyes :feelscry::feelscry:

A "she male"? Aren't those the same degenerate creatures that cry when a real man won't sleep with them and claim that that should be considered a hate crime? Basically saying they are entitled to sex with whoever they want?

They are all a bunch of hypocrites, there really is no point in listening to what they have to say.

I'm glad she's not obligated to give me sex. LOL

fucking kill it with fire

A "she male"? Aren't those the same degenerate creatures that cry when a real man won't sleep with them and claim that that should be considered a hate crime? Basically saying they are entitled to sex with whoever they want?

They are all a bunch of hypocrites, there really is no point in listening to what they have to say.

Somehow that never occurred to me. "Men aren't owed sex, but if you don't find a man calling himself a woman sexually attractive it's a hate crime!"

Solution: become a "lesbian" tranny? Wonder if femoids are "haters" too if they don't want to fuck a "lesbian" tranny.

Somehow that never occurred to me. "Men aren't owed sex, but if you don't find a man calling himself a woman sexually attractive it's a hate crime!"

Solution: become a "lesbian" tranny? Wonder if femoids are "haters" too if they don't want to fuck a "lesbian" tranny.
kek, nice one but I don't feel like becoming a degenerate creature

I usually don't take advice from mentally ill people

Absolutely lol tier.
You just know this was one of those faggots who only became a transexual as a reactionary maneuver in response to their own crippling inability to succeed sexually as a man.

The fact that you even read those posts and posted them here is dignifying this low form of life far too heavily.

you arent owed to live till you get old fucking tranny

Someone needs to grind over its face with an angle grinder

Who even wants sex with that thing? Like I said it seems it's mostly fat ugly women and cucks that always post this stupid shit. Stacies are too busy blowing Chad.

Jesus Christ what the hell is that thing?

I got dizzy from all the colors.