Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be nigger

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240225 175453 Reddit

i fucking hate cultural Marxism kill all niggers and mudsharks

Racemixxed babies look like ugly goblins, Throw em in the woodchipper before they turn incel, Unless they got the looks of meeks its over for them.
they are not even human to begin with. 80% of race mixed children look like demons. Race mixing is not right. Voluntarily race mixing is your free ticket to hell.

they are not even human to begin with. 80% of race mixed children look like demons. Race mixing is not right. Voluntarily race mixing is your free ticket to hell.
hell isnt real.

Black babies are so ugly. I'm having a hard time finding black, curry and sandnigger babies cute. Rice babies can often be cute though. It's strange, i wonder why i feel that way as a white man.

Black babies are so ugly. I'm having a hard time finding black, curry and sandnigger babies cute. Rice babies can often be cute though. It's strange, i wonder why i feel that way as a white man.
because pretty much all races except the white and asian ones are ugly.

looking for: long term partner LOL

eww race mixer:foidSoy::banhammer:

Racemixxed babies look like ugly goblins, Throw em in the woodchipper before they turn incel, Unless they got the looks of meeks its over for them.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

She's cute too. What a fucking shame.

The only way this wicked planet can be cured of it's degeneracy is with the force of a nuclear weapon.