Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just be Santa Claus theory?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Basically, while listening to Christmas music on the radio I've come to the conclusion that foids are attracted to Santa. "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" a song about a kid's mom who cheats on his dad with Santa. Also, I'm pretty sure I heard a foid singing about wanting to fuck Santa at one point. Could one ascend by dressing up as Santa for the holidays?

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul:

Christmas songs in 10 years will feature lyrics explicitly describing hardcore sex with Santa

:lul::lul::lul:

Christmas songs in 10 years will feature lyrics explicitly describing hardcore sex with Santa
Noodlewhores bragging about how the Santa which gave them gift was 6ft white Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've come to the conclusion that foids are attracted to Santa. "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" a song about a kid's mom who cheats on his dad with Santa.
Also, I'm pretty sure I heard a foid singing about wanting to fuck Santa at one point.
Could one ascend by dressing up as Santa for the holidays?
sorry OP but that's not enough
you need his build to ogremax as Santa
he mogs us to hell

Last edited:
chance for fatcels