Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Be Turkish in Germany?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
When German women marry foreigners the men tend to be Turkish or Italian, while German men predominantly choose Asian spouses, the German Federal Statistics Office said on Tuesday. As of May 2003, there were 923,000 married couples in Germany in which one partner did not have a German passport -- 5 percent of the total. Sixteen percent of the German women were married to Turks and 12 percent to Italians. Thirteen percent of the German men had married Asian women and 11 percent had tied the knot with Poles.
6’0+ Blue Eyed Aryan Germans being forced to GEOmaxx with Slav and Asian women because of 5’9 Turk migrants taking their women?!
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Turks and MENA men in general all have massive deviations from the norm, that is to say, the tiny brown man we imagine when we think of an Arab
Certain Levantine Arabs and Turks can pass as white
Varg himself considers Turks more European than other South Europeans
Let's just say that the Turks getting married have more in common with the Italians mentioned in the report than the stereotypical Arab

When German women marry foreigners the men tend to be Turkish or Italian
Lifefuel?

The most successful hard surgery looksmaxxer on Lookism.net roped shortly after writing this as one of his final posts, brutal

@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092

turks aren't even ethnic tho, they're greeks. the same won't happen with a brown saudi men unless he's shoving oil money in the german ass of the whore.
Many Turks are barely ethnic in appearance

Why why why couldn't my dad have regugeemaxxed in Germany instead of cucknada

Nowhere in that passage you posted does it suggest that most German foids are even dating out. Simply says 16% of those who do do so with Turks

Lifefuel?
Brutally over for palecels like me. Just be tan is real.

Even in my own family, my mom is white and dad is dark. And my sister is also white and her husband is dark. Over over over

it's easy answer ethnics hard mateguard their women from white men + have obssesion with white women

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder

you all laugh from slavs but the truth is that entire EU is vastly different than anglosphere for ethnics

Just be ethnic in western europe is legit

Nowhere in that passage you posted does it suggest that most German foids are even dating out. Simply says 16% of those who do do so with Turks
The Youtuber IncelTV is in Germany and he's of Turkish origin.

*Tall white-passing ethnic, ain't no chinkcel and dravcel getting pussy in Europe
nah you be suprised, visit poland sometimes ( and chinkcels can just kpopmaxx here )

*Tall white-passing ethnic, ain't no chinkcel and dravcel getting pussy in Europe
Yeah, I was mainly thinking about arabs and blacks bc they're the main ethnic races here

nah you be suprised, visit poland sometimes ( and chinkcels can just kpopmaxx here )
Very hard to swallow pill, Kpop pill thread with a Changfish in Croatia on Looksmax.org got 7 pages of posts

Very hard to swallow pill, Kpop pill thread with a Changfish in Croatia on Looksmax.org got 7 pages of posts
just export your media

if russia would be first world country and have global media domination western and east asian women would flock to slav males

Germany is so cucked that I bet when they say “German men” and “German women” they mean naturalized non-white German citizens

it's easy answer ethnics hard mateguard their women from white men + have obssesion with white women

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder

you all laugh from slavs but the truth is that entire EU is vastly different than anglosphere for ethnics
true and Turks are pretty aggressive and white adjacent to begin with. which foids like

The most successful hard surgery looksmaxxer on Lookism.net roped shortly after writing this as one of his final posts, brutal
View attachment 803666View attachment 803667
@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092
Do you have more information on this guy. Just wow what a story

Do you have more information on this guy. Just wow what a story
View attachment 803666View attachment 803667
@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092
Don't every surgery Maxx, look what happened after he became a chad @Whitefeminineboy

German foids prefer kebabs over German frankfurts #Brutal

Don't every surgery Maxx, look what happened after he became a chad @Whitefeminineboy
He has exactly the same experience with Turks, Arabs etc. as I have.
Southerners often have better opportunities than many white European people.
I have dark blue eyes myself and most migrants mogs me hard.

Am German and can confirm this. I see lots of Arabs and Kebabs with Stacies and Stacylites, mostly like due to them being low inhib and more agressive than German men

Doesn't matter, you're of use as long as you're not a cultural marxist.
I dont know if i want to fight for a folk that has treated me like dirt my entire life. And even if, hypothetically speaking i would be the part of men who successfully took back Germany, only the Chads, Chadlites and HTN will get respected and remembered meanhwile sub5s like me will get ignored as always.

I dont know if i want to fight for a folk that has treated me like dirt my entire life. And even if, hypothetically speaking i would be the part of men who successfully took back Germany, only the Chads, Chadlites and HTN will get respected and remembered meanhwile sub5s like me will get ignored as always.
It's due to the influence of cultural marxists, progressives, feminists, etc.
In a proper Volksgemeinschaft we would all have our place and get respected.

I understand your worries though, I have doubts myself but in the end, what can we do?
Removing that terrible influence is definitely a first great step.

Looks didn't really matter in NSDAP hierarchy, only one's accomplishments, which explains why so many leaders back then were sub5 males. :what:

Fucking Remove Kebab

Article is misleading. Many so called 'German' women who marry Turks are ethnic Turks.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder

this is true. u just dont see white/ german guys with ethnic/ arab or even turk women. Because these women get ostracized or even killed if they date outside their culture/ etnicity/ religion.

this is true. u just dont see white/ german guys with ethnic/ arab or even turk women. Because these women get ostracized or even killed if they date outside their culture/ etnicity/ religion.
I have a feeling @13k (Incels TV/ Rehab Room) was bitter because he is an Atheist who came from a secular “liberal”Arab family and was also an unattractive brown ethnic so he didn’t benefit from any of that in Germany

I have a feeling @13k (Incels TV/ Rehab Room) was bitter because he is an Atheist who came from a secular “liberal”Arab family and was also an unattractive brown ethnic so he didn’t benefit from any of that in Germany

i think so too. also hes too westernized and high IQ ( not saying hes a genius but hes fairly hig h IQ) to be one of the macho ethnics etc

Arabs and Turks are literally 11/10 on the NT scale, they're fearless and completely free of inhibiton. I know a few Arab expats in my own city, they're not tall or attractive yet they literally brought staceylites with them to a party.

I was stunned, it's all NT making this possible tbh. And MENA are the absolute Masters of the Universe in terms of being NT.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back