Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Just be white is an ethnic megacope

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
JBW theory is only spouted by ethnics who dont want to admit that the real reason why they are an incel is because they are an ugly subhuman just like the rest of us. No, the reason why you cant get a girl isnt because white men are stealing all the women its because youre ugly. This is the biggest cope that anyone cant spot from a mile away

Statistically speaking, white guys have it easier in dating.

JBW theory is the truth 99% whites here are fakecels however there are SOME exceptions eg whites who look deformed or have downs syndrome

The truth hurts you ethnic sub-humans. Accept the blackpill that you're all UGLY like the rest of us.

we are ugly because we are ethnic its correlated

You matched with a white girl.

Statistically speaking, white guys have it easier in dating.
JBW theory is the truth 99% whites here are fakecels however there are SOME exceptions eg whites who look deformed or have downs syndrome

Whites have it wayyyy easier in every aspect of life(if they live in the west that is ofc, liike most posters here do).
If you are white and not legit a midget or deformed, then you cant be incel period.
Just date some sefhating asian bitch, they worship white men.

Whites have it wayyyy easier in every aspect of life(if they live in the west that is ofc, liike most posters here do).
If you are white and not legit a midget or deformed, then you cant be incel period.
Giga cope, if they go to a non-white country they are praised. People will be even nicer to white tourists than other tourists.

true

It has some exaggerations but you can deny the huge advantage that being white has.

6:34

No 8/10 or 9/10 ethinik would be able to get that.

It has some exaggerations but you can deny the huge advantage that being white has.

6:34

No 8/10 or 9/10 ethinik would be able to get that.

They aren't even unattractive

giphy.gif

Fuck off lmao. Stats prove women of all races have preferences for white guys. East asians treat whites like gods. Anecdotally speaking i have never seen a below average ethnic woth a gf but i see all the time lower white guys with looksmatched gfs.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

in what way?
I'm not black, so how am I coping? And it's an advantage because females love alpha thugs, especially now that ghetto rap culture is so popular.

As a white who is literally deformed, I agree that ethnics in general have a slightly higher bar / filter, but ultimately it doesn't make a large difference. If you are hideously ugly, finding a mate is basically impossible, and this has nothing to do your ethnicity.

It's okay to cope, but if you're trying to be totally blackpilled, understand that it could just be that you're ugly beyond redemption, and being ethnic / curry / ricecel or whatever is just an excuse.

I'm not black, so how am I coping? And it's an advantage because females love alpha thugs, especially now that ghetto rap culture is so popular.

Do you have any non-anecdotal evidence to support this? Because I can cite >10 different studies (ranging from peer reviewed studies to non-peer reviewed online dating stats like Okcupid) that BTFO of this theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_racism#Online_dating for starters

Nearly the only demographic that being black might be a net advantage to is effectively black women with a stated black-preference. LMS still applies though. And many of these women are concentrated on the lower rungs of the socioeconomic ladder

And many of these women are concentrated on the lower rungs of the socioeconomic ladder
If simply losing your virginity to a consenting adult you didn't pay to have sex with is your goal, being black might help, or at least it isn't likely to hinder. The kind of women who use dating websites to find mates for sex tend to be of a certain lifestyle already, and those that are lower in sexual value also correlate with lower economic status. That lifestyle itself is infatuated with "thug culture," where being black isn't likely to matter much.

JBW theory is only spouted by ethnics who dont want to admit that the real reason why they are an incel is because they are an ugly subhuman just like the rest of us. No, the reason why you cant get a girl isnt because white men are stealing all the women its because youre ugly. This is the biggest cope that anyone cant spot from a mile away

Ugly/Average white man can easily pull an average/below-average asian noodlewhore, this is a fact. While a looksmatched ricecel can't, this is also a fact.