Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee just came off a psychotic episode. parallel universes are real. i was a chad.

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
take solace my friends. i just came off a psychotic episode (which is in fact soul traveling). anyways parallel universes exist and can be visited. i was in another planet earth and was a totaly chad. i had sex with 20 girls, 5 androids, and had soul sex with a chick from the 4th dimension. anyways instead of going ER embrace insanity if you are mentally ill it has it's positives and is great coping mechanism

How did you perceive the android and fourth dimensional fucking?

anyways instead of going ER embrace insanity if you are mentally ill it has it's positives and is great coping mechanism
Most of us already do that. You must be a troll to be giving that as an advice though.

How did you even have enough time to do that. What, were you over there for a week or something?

How did you perceive the android and fourth dimensional fucking?

well for the android you u could have regular sex. but there was an upgrade where you could upgrade your body to include android parts. so if you are upgraded you could connect to each other your dick would have mini hydrolic pumps and string plug that could be plugged inside the vagina of the android. and 4th dimensional sex is when you evolved your spirit into the 4th dimension. you cant see it or feel it because its physically something way out of our imagination.. anyways to make a long story short my 4th dimensional spirit had met another spirit from the 8th dimension who had gotten tired of the overload in the 8th dimension so she came down to the 4th dimension... my 4th dimension spirit had "sex" with her which produced a big bang... i can't even begin to describe the feelings.... i felt like my brain was gonna explode from the information overload.

How did you even have enough time to do that. What, were you over there for a week or something?

2 days.. but time escalates.. especially when im hallucinating and go to sleep. like i'll sleep maybe 1 hour but dream what feels like days weeks years decade depends.... this last episode lasted

schizophrenic