Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just checked my bmi

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Confirmed that I'm underweight. I double checked my height and I at least grew since I last checked, standing around 5'5/6. And now that I have a scale to use I found out I'm 105lb. Guess I should try to eat/exercise more

wtf do you eat

That's decent weight for your height.

No he's too light, some burgers would help.
Kek...you must be a first worlder. I wish I could eat burgers.
I am 5'10 and I was 108lb before gymmaxxing a year ago. Currently 125lb. I have to keep drinking supplements to maintain this weight :cryfeels:

I am 5'10 and I was 108lb before gymmaxxing a year ago. Currently 125lb. I have to keep drinking supplements to maintain this weight :cryfeels:
Aren't supplements expensive though? Oh you have a chance to ascend, you're taller than me.

Confirmed that I'm underweight. I double checked my height and I at least grew since I last checked, standing around 5'5/6. And now that I have a scale to use I found out I'm 105lb. Guess I should try to eat/exercise more
I'm five foot three and i'm two hundred and forty pounds you're pretty lucky. On top of having a belly I am pretty muscular, not to tube my own horn. I look like a freak, anyway. I lost fifty pounds in the last six month. I'm sick of being a fat ass to be honest. I'm not trying to be the typical manlet That says just go to the gym bro but there's nothing else for me to Do for self improvement at this point.

Aren't supplements expensive though? Oh you have a chance to ascend, you're taller than me.
I drink cheap creatine+protein supplement.
I've tried to ascend but I get ignored by foids or straight up get friend zoned.
I am humble, helpful and friendly IRL but I know it's because of my small chinned fatty face and giga-framelet body

I've tried to ascend but I get ignored by foids or straight up get friend zoned.
I am humble, helpful and friendly IRL but I know it's because of my small chinned fatty face and giga-framelet body
That's rough, I thought it'd be better there especially with your height. I am almost the same but only to middle aged men and the elderly.

I wish I was underweight

brutal try roidmaxxing (that's my plan at least) ik won't get laid but if normies are afraid to fuck with me then lifefuel

You have no food where you live?

I'm five foot three and i'm two hundred and forty pounds you're pretty lucky. On top of having a belly I am pretty muscular, not to tube my own horn. I look like a freak, anyway. I lost fifty pounds in the last six month. I'm sick of being a fat ass to be honest. I'm not trying to be the typical manlet That says just go to the gym bro but there's nothing else for me to Do for self improvement at this point.
I'm so sorry man. You didn't deserve any of this.

That's not a bad supplement to be honest.

That's rough, I thought it'd be better there especially with your height. I am almost the same but only to middle aged men and the elderly.
I can't stand boomers honestly.

Ask fatcels here for advice on what to eat

You have no food where you live?
I've always been underweight even by curry standards. I don't know how much you know about average Indian diet.
I've only consumed high carb vegetarian diet devoid of proper vitamins and incredibly low on protein. Ate chicken once or twice a week

Shit genes+small appetite+shitty diet ruined everything

I'm so sorry man. You didn't deserve any of this.
I don't even understand how I got this way. Because my stupid fat, short, ugly baby boomer narcissistic ignorant piece of shit parents thought it was a smart idea to have children.

that's like half my weight, you need to get some food