Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Inceldom lowered my life expectancy by 9 years

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I used a life expectancy calculator earlier. While they are by no means completely accurate, they are a good estimate and provide their estimate based on several parameters, namely:
- Height
- Education
- Marital Status
- Retirement Status
- Annual Income
- Exercise
- General Health
- Diabetes Status
- Alcohol Consumption
- Smoking Consumption

Here is a link to the calculator that I used:

With all of my stats, I had a life expectancy of 91. That's not bad right? Pretty good. But that is considering that I put "Excellent" for the General Health category, and this can easily change at any point. Still there is a significant difference if you look at even one of these stats and change them around.
The one I want to focus mainly on is Marital Status because this is one of the of the only parameters (besides race, gender, height, and age) that I cannot control in any capacity due to being an incel. By putting my Marital Status parameter at "Married" instead of "Never Married" (there was no "incel" option), my life expectancy increased by NINE YEARS to be 100. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
For comparison, by putting my Alcohol Consumption at 8+ drinks per week (mild alcoholism), my life expectancy lowered by only 1 year to 90.
For another, second, comparison, by putting my weight at 230 lbs (about 100 pounds more than I weigh), my life expectancy lowered by only 2 years to 89.

So being an incel is worse than both being a mild alcoholic and being overweight. Holy shit. I'm pretty sure there have been some posts about this before but I've never actually used a calculator to apply it to my life. It really fucking sucks to know that I'm hindered by my inceldom in this way. And professional and academic research overwhelmingly supports the fact that being married makes you live longer. No fucking shit. Being denied the ability to have a life partner to depend on and share affection and loyalty and your entire life with FUCKING SUCKS BALLS!!! Of course not all of us even want to be around for that long, and being alive at 91 isn't all that great anyway, but still, it's about the principle of the matter. We are being denied extra years of life by soyciety.

Those 9 years would have been shit anyway

Its over anyways

it loweERed mine by 50 yrs

75% chance I get to 66
13.2 years less than average
never began

and if you got vaxxed then -20 years

75% ill live to 71
Life expectancy is 80

I hope ill be fucking dead before i turn 40

Doesn't matter if you rope before

I used a life expectancy calculator earlier. While they are by no means completely accurate, they are a good estimate and provide their estimate based on several parameters, namely:
- Height
- Education
- Marital Status
- Retirement Status
- Annual Income
- Exercise
- General Health
- Diabetes Status
- Alcohol Consumption
- Smoking Consumption

Here is a link to the calculator that I used:

With all of my stats, I had a life expectancy of 91. That's not bad right? Pretty good. But that is considering that I put "Excellent" for the General Health category, and this can easily change at any point. Still there is a significant difference if you look at even one of these stats and change them around.
The one I want to focus mainly on is Marital Status because this is one of the of the only parameters (besides race, gender, height, and age) that I cannot control in any capacity due to being an incel. By putting my Marital Status parameter at "Married" instead of "Never Married" (there was no "incel" option), my life expectancy increased by NINE YEARS to be 100. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
For comparison, by putting my Alcohol Consumption at 8+ drinks per week (mild alcoholism), my life expectancy lowered by only 1 year to 90.
For another, second, comparison, by putting my weight at 230 lbs (about 100 pounds more than I weigh), my life expectancy lowered by only 2 years to 89.

So being an incel is worse than both being a mild alcoholic and being overweight. Holy shit. I'm pretty sure there have been some posts about this before but I've never actually used a calculator to apply it to my life. It really fucking sucks to know that I'm hindered by my inceldom in this way. And professional and academic research overwhelmingly supports the fact that being married makes you live longer. No fucking shit. Being denied the ability to have a life partner to depend on and share affection and loyalty and your entire life with FUCKING SUCKS BALLS!!! Of course not all of us even want to be around for that long, and being alive at 91 isn't all that great anyway, but still, it's about the principle of the matter. We are being denied extra years of life by soyciety.
Didn't read all that like fucking shorten it cunt just say fuck women and enslave them