Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just end this avi battle

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
can't stand seeing avi battle avi threads anymore, just stop it

seething anime avi detected

Just ignore them then. They are also almost overish anyways since we are going through them so fast.

people hating on anime avis for no reason

Why they’re fun, and still like 30 more rounds to go

Just declare me as winner :feelzez:

I'll get rekt in the avi battle.

people hating on anime avis for no reason

No reason? I hate them because they're making me develop crushes on some users they're being used so much that it's becoming failo at this point, especially if it's an overly sexual one, like Lookscel's last avi

especially if it's an overly sexual one, like Lookscel's last avi
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That was a fun avi

I hate them because they're making me develop crushes on some users
Bruh be careful. I'm not some cute anime girl I'm a 19 year old oily brown boy who shaves every two days.

No reason? I hate them because they're making me develop crushes on some users

This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat because the dude had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi guy telling him multiple times that he was an ugly ass incel with disabilities, the dude still had a crush on him and legit begged him to let him meet him. It was extremely cringe, and really shows the true power of anime avi, made exceptionally worse by the prison gay that often develops with incels. When you mix sexually frustrated dudes with cute anime girls it's bound to happen eventually. Discord I think just amplifies it because it's a more personal platform than a forum where you're just throwing posts into the ether. On discord they grow to like the person but also attracted to the anime avi and it crosses wires because quite honestly the subconscious human brain isn't smart enough to differentiate between the fiction and reality. It is a sad state of affairs.

Wonder who’ll win

Honestly I agree I don't even feel like replying "voted against anime" anymore this thing is fucking endless.

ENQX1BAXsAEypj2

Honestly I agree I don't even feel like replying "voted against anime" anymore this thing is fucking endless.
ENQX1BAXsAEypj2

I like them a lot :feelsautistic:
Download 1

they're kinda cool, but dont care about it much

It is getting drawn out ngl

Not until they get to mine

Bro where did they even start?

First ones i saw was already in the 40s.

I like them because they take up some of @FastBananaCEO's space in the Off Topic section.