Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Oneitiscel is attracted to his oneitis wife. Apparently that makes him a HORRIBLE human being

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1aera0n/how_to_make_my_bf_understand_that_he_objectifies/
For example, all day long, all he does is complement my appearance. He tells me how beautiful I am, how sexy I am, how he would have sex with me all day if he could. It never stops.
No matter the situation. I could of had the hardest day at work and instead of asking me to talk or what’s on his mind he tells me it’s fine because I’m “fucking smoking”.
Can you even begin to imagine framing your husband being attracted to you and complimenting you as a bad thing?
I have IBS. I can just get out of the bathroom from an issue (we have a small apartment there is no hiding it) and then he will stop me and tell me I look really good in my shorts, and he is always staring at me sexually and it makes me so uncomfortable.
I had horrible tummy issues this morning and didn’t sleep last night. I’m sick today and he stopped me to tell me “you look fucking sexy” and I’ve just shut down and I have been crying since he left for work.
I feel like maybe 10-15 years ago, this would have been seen as a positive thing by foids. As in ''I have IBS and I feel so icky and unsexy, but my loving husband is always complimenting me and makes me feel desired. I'm so lucky to have married him tee hee''. Seriously, would you agree with me on this?

What the fuck happened man?? I feel like I'm living in bizarro world. Is it feminism teaching women to hate men? To hate EVERYTHING men do, even if it's good? Is it the jews? What the fuck is going on in this hellworld??

For example, we wake up, he comments, while I’m getting changed for work, he comments, when I’m leaving the car to go into work, then while at work he will text me multiple times throughout the day,
Oh, the humanity!! A loving husband loves texting his wife.

You know what's the funny thing? If you scroll their shithole of a subreddit, you will eventually find a foid who complains about their boyfriend who never texts them, never compliments them, asking if he truly likes her. And of course all the foids in the comment tell her to dump him because he clearly doesn't care enough. And when you care enough this is what happens. Foids will hate you no matter what you do.

I’ve told him before the frequency of him doing it is too much. I would like him to show interest in me for me and not my body. I would like him to find my mind and my opinions sexy, not just my body
Honestly, her body might literally be the only good thing about her. Judging from this post, she is an ungrateful fucking bitch who doesn't love, doesn't care, doesn't show affection to the father of her child, her husband. She's a fucking bitch who complains about things that are actually good.

Men have literally fucking killed themselves because they were never complimented once in their lifetime. Meanwhile, this bitch is crying here like the biggest victim ever. Poor qween.

I actually feel bad for this guy. Envy, too, of course. But I actually feel mostly bad. He is trying his hardest to compliment his wife, the mother of his children. He seems happy to be with her, he is attracted to her. Meanwhile, this fucking garbage bitch is badmouthing him on the internet to other vile foids who act like he's literally the worst man ever.

Seriously, what the fuck happened man?? How the fuck did we get here? No matter what you do, it's bad. Why are women like this? Why are they so full of hatred? What is wrong with them??

These foids are getting more retarded by the minute

So many retard foids in the comments telling her to dump his ass :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

They've been married for 10 fucking years, they have a child. Foids often complain that their looks fade and men are only interested in their bodies. And here's this oneitiscel who is really attracted to his wife even after 10 years and a child. And apparently that's a horrible thing.

It's not even a meme or an exaggeration to say women LOVE abusive and toxic men. They don't want to be showered with compliments and praise. They want the emotionally unavailable toxic man who ocasionally beats them.

Seriously, how fucking insane is this? The foids in the comments telling her to get a divorce because he is attracted to her????

So seriously, what do they think is the best solution here? For her to become a single divorced mother, then marry a toxic and abusive Chad? Because she clearly fucking HATES nice guys who compliment her. So she clearly wants the opposite. She's not going for a nice guy again. She wants a guy to treat her horribly.

Whats wrong with being physically attracted to your wife?

It's not a meme or exaggeration to say women hate nice guys. Not just hate, but FUCKING HATE THE GUTS of nice men. Man you imagine being this guy? I feel like crying. I feel sick. He thinks he is doing his best to make his wife feel sexy after 10 years and a kid and bowel problems.

And this subhuman toilet is talking shit about him on the internet. How the fuck is this fair?

I cannot believe this. It's making my blood boil. I can literally feel the blood pressure going up. I'm getting heated. I literally cannot believe those comments.

They hate us so much. They fucking hate us so much bros. All we want is to experience genuine intimacy and affection, and also sex. Meanwhile, they fucking hate our guts. They fucking despise us. Whether we show we care about them, whether we don't showing anything at all, it's never good. Never good enough, always bad.

thats why any long term is cucked even if you are htn ofc if you are chad you wouldnt face the ame problem

All these ideologies & misandry couldn't have just popped out of nowhere, there where all these 'ideas' originated from and pull them by the roots

Truecel men literally die without ever experiencing receiving a compliment from a woman.

Meanwhile, subhuman toilets like this try to make themselves the fucking victim for having a loving husband who is attracted to them.

I changed my mind. I hope this dumb piece of shit whore follows the advice of the foids in the comments and dumps him. That poor oneiticiscel deserves so much fucking better. This is the best scenario: she leaves him, then goes to an abusive chad who will beat her ass every day, and the oneitiscel finds another woman who will be happy to be complimented.

I cannot believe this. It's making my blood boil. I can literally feel the blood pressure going up. I'm getting heated. I literally cannot believe those comments.

They hate us so much. They fucking hate us so much bros. All we want is to experience genuine intimacy and affection, and also sex. Meanwhile, they fucking hate our guts. They fucking despise us. Whether we show we care about them, whether we don't showing anything at all, it's never good. Never good enough, always bad.
bro you need to come down its not time to go er yet

the problem is obviously that he is not chad thats why she doesnt enjoy his attention and dont feel validated

"I'm a bigger gal"

That's all you need to know. This is an insecure fat bitch who isn't comfortable being complimented, even if it's by the man she's in a relationship with. She knows something is off about it and it just highlights how low value her man is. She likely isn't even attracted to him.

Female insecurity is real.

This fellow perving over his own wife, lol

Dnr but "his oneitis wife"?
His oneitis is a lesbo?

This man would've been a slayer 70 years ago lol

This man would've been a slayer 70 years ago lol
Ikr?

But in present day, showing you're attracted to your own wife is something horribly bad, apparently.

Ikr?

But in present day, showing you're attracted to your own wife is something horribly bad, apparently.
It's the worst! foids love a man who treats them like a cigarette.

So being nice and complimenting others is an act of the past.

For example, all day long, all he does is complement my appearance. He tells me how beautiful I am, how sexy I am, how he would have sex with me all day if he could. It never stops.
silly Redditfoid :foidSoy:

Foids should apprecate being complimented on their appearance, because it's the only aspect of a foid that matters

Kino thread. Bookmarked.

HE KNOWS. HE JUST DOESN’T CARE.​

There you go! Now what are you going to do about it?

You can’t “c0mMuNiCaTe” your way out of this. There’s no “magic phrase”. There’s no secret saying. No amount of rewording will get him to change.

Men don’t respect words but they do respect CONSEQUENCES.​

Time you start showing him some consequences. What those consequences are, is totally up to you but, quiet frankly, I’d be crafting my exit strategy with my baby and the second my plan comes together and I’m safe, he’s get dumped.

Enough is enough.

BTW, you’ve been with this piece of shit for 10 damn years and have a kid. He really doesn’t give a shit about you. You’re just convenient. Don’t ever be a convenience for any man.
Jfl. Imagine getting dumped and having your child taken away from you because you decided to be a loving husband and show your (very obviously) emotionally undeveloped and mentally unwell demon wife affection. I'm just speechless at this point.

Kino thread. Bookmarked.

Jfl. Imagine getting dumped and having your child taken away from you because you decided to be a loving husband and show your (very obviously) emotionally undeveloped and mentally unwell demon wife affection. I'm just speechless at this point.
It's just absolute insanity. They're talking about him as if he were punching her in the face repeatedly, begging him to stop, and he doesn't stop. And the foids are like ''THAT EVIL BASTARD KNOWS 100% WHAT HE'S DOING. HE'S DOING IT ON PURPOSEE!!!!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

Like holy shit, calm the fuck down, stupid fucking foids. So fucking dramatic. They want to be victims so hard.
silly Redditfoid :foidSoy:

Foids should apprecate being complimented on their appearance, because it's the only aspect of a foid that matters
There are men out there who NEVER received and WILL NEVER received a compliment from a woman. There are men out there who KILLED THEMSELVES and WILL KILL THEMSELVES over this.

Meanwhile, those fucking retarded foids are CRYING that the husband of that foid is attracted to her and compliments her. Complete clown world.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1aera0n/how_to_make_my_bf_understand_that_he_objectifies/

Can you even begin to imagine framing your husband being attracted to you and complimenting you as a bad thing?

I feel like maybe 10-15 years ago, this would have been seen as a positive thing by foids. As in ''I have IBS and I feel so icky and unsexy, but my loving husband is always complimenting me and makes me feel desired. I'm so lucky to have married him tee hee''. Seriously, would you agree with me on this?

What the fuck happened man?? I feel like I'm living in bizarro world. Is it feminism teaching women to hate men? To hate EVERYTHING men do, even if it's good? Is it the jews? What the fuck is going on in this hellworld??

You know what's the funny thing? If you scroll their shithole of a subreddit, you will eventually find a foid who complains about their boyfriend who never texts them, never compliments them, asking if he truly likes her. And of course all the foids in the comment tell her to dump him because he clearly doesn't care enough. And when you care enough this is what happens. Foids will hate you no matter what you do.

Honestly, her body might literally be the only good thing about her. Judging from this post, she is an ungrateful fucking bitch who doesn't love, doesn't care, doesn't show affection to the father of her child, her husband. She's a fucking bitch who complains about things that are actually good.

Men have literally fucking killed themselves because they were never complimented once in their lifetime. Meanwhile, this bitch is crying here like the biggest victim ever. Poor qween.

I actually feel bad for this guy. Envy, too, of course. But I actually feel mostly bad. He is trying his hardest to compliment his wife, the mother of his children. He seems happy to be with her, he is attracted to her. Meanwhile, this fucking garbage bitch is badmouthing him on the internet to other vile foids who act like he's literally the worst man ever.

Seriously, what the fuck happened man?? How the fuck did we get here? No matter what you do, it's bad. Why are women like this? Why are they so full of hatred? What is wrong with them??

This is her bf
4E5893A9 BACF 457B B0E8 9FE0E1D71ABD

ANOTHER FUCKING ONE:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1aujz85/feeling_uncomfortable_with_my_husbands_compliments/

I've mentioned it to him a few times, but he always gets offended. "What do you mean? I'm just being nice and complimenting you." I don't really know what to do about it, but tbh it's making me feel an aversion to him, like I don't really want him around me and my body at all.

Holy fucking shit dude. Is this due to feminism brainwashing women into HATING men? Like she can't even handle her own husband being attracted to her?

What the fuck is going on here? Do Chad husbands experience the same thing? Even their compliments are hated? Or is this happening precisely because the husband is not Chad?

As we know, women hate being complimented by subhuman men because they feel like being complimented by subhumans lowers their SMV. Women have to get compliments for ego and for power. If a women is attractive, she has power over men. So women HATE when sub5 men give them compliments.

What the fuck is happening anymore bros.

Again, a lot of below-Chadlite men NEVER experience a fucking compliment from a woman in their entire lives. They will fucking DIE without ever hearing one.

Being a man and complimented by a woman is a LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE.

Meanwhile, foids get constantly complimented by their loving husbands, and this makes women hate men. I just don't understand it. I can't comprehend it.

Again, is it because the husband is too ugly? Is it because women feel the urge to be victims SO BAD, that they manage to turn this situation into a victim situation?

It's so fucking over.

And again, all the fucking delusional unhinged foids in the comments are acting as if this man is constantly punching his own wife in the face. 0 self-awareness. Like he's EVIL for being attracted to his own wife.

DUDE, FUCKING LOOK AT THIS
Image 2024 02 19 165837270

IT'S NOT EVEN MALE PATRIARCHY GAZE OBJECTIFICATION OR WHATEVER

HE IS ATTRACTED TO HER EVEN WHEN SHE HAS BODY HAIR. THIS SHOULD BE HUGE. FEMALES ALWAYS COMPLAINING MEN WANT THEM TO BE HAIRLESS. HERE IS THIS GUY WHO DOESN'T CARE, AND THEY HATE HIM FOR IT.

HE SAID HE PREFERS HER TO BE CHUBBY. HOLY SHIT, FOIDS COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME THEY HAVE TO BE SKINNY. HERE IS THIS GUY BEING ATTRACTEED TO CHUBBY. BUT NOPE, IT'S BAD. APPARENTLY

He frequently tells me I have "his ideal female body", which bothers me a bit tbh. Like, would he even like me if I had a different kind of body?
PEPEGAAAA
PEPEGAAAA
PEPEGAAAA

:feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
No way, bro. She must be trolling. This is ''would you love me if I was a worm'' unironic energy.

Image 2024 02 19 170153117

I can't do this anymore bros. I AM LIVING IN A SIMULATION. THEY SAY SILLY STUFF TO WATCH ME REACT. THEY WANT TO SAY SILLY STUFF SO THAT I REACT TO IT. ITS THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION

I get what he's going for. Obviously he's trying to make his aging wife feel sexy and loved. Although I can also understand why the foid is getting annoyed. Imagine ascending and then your foid partner keeps telling you how she loves how much money you make, and how she loves the wealth you have. It's flattering but also bittersweet because it's the only thing he's talking about.
Although I think her reaction to that is a bit of an over-reaction. She definitely wouldn't be insecure about it if her husband was a chad jfl. She should talk to her husband about it in more depth rather than posting to Reddit imo.

I fucking hope he beheads her one of these days the ungateful whore

Average foid "problem".

DUDE, FUCKING LOOK AT THIS
Image 2024 02 19 165837270

IT'S NOT EVEN MALE PATRIARCHY GAZE OBJECTIFICATION OR WHATEVER

HE IS ATTRACTED TO HER EVEN WHEN SHE HAS BODY HAIR. THIS SHOULD BE HUGE. FEMALES ALWAYS COMPLAINING MEN WANT THEM TO BE HAIRLESS. HERE IS THIS GUY WHO DOESN'T CARE, AND THEY HATE HIM FOR IT.

HE SAID HE PREFERS HER TO BE CHUBBY. HOLY SHIT, FOIDS COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME THEY HAVE TO BE SKINNY. HERE IS THIS GUY BEING ATTRACTEED TO CHUBBY. BUT NOPE, IT'S BAD. APPARENTLY

PEPEGAAAA
PEPEGAAAA
PEPEGAAAA

:feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
No way, bro. She must be trolling. This is ''would you love me if I was a worm'' unironic energy.
Seems like she is insecure of her body and instead of addressing that, she blames her husband for bringing attention to it. This is why she's so overly defensive when her husband compliments her because she perceives whatever part of her he's complimenting to be subpar. She also skirts around the issue by using the word "like" and putting forward these nonsense rhetorical questions (of course someone is attracted to you because of how you look. Do you think the guy will just be attracted to you the same way if you became a burn victim? Obviously not), which shows her uncertainty and fear with discussing the topic of her weight in a straightforward way. Her putting herself in a position of victimhood is in order to mask this insecurity. She almost DISSOCIATES herself from her body as if its not her own.

It's funny that whenever a man does something or looks a certain way that isn't appealing to a woman (arbitrarily), even in the smallest way, she might consider that an "ick" and completely lose all attraction to him. Sounds like double standards to me.

Last edited:
Somebody tell this dumb bitch that body and you is same thing..and that mental.means nothing

Somebody tell this dumb bitch that body and you is same thing
This is something I've been thinking for a while.

Women often complain men don't like women for themselves, but for their bodies. But the body IS yourself. A body is all a woman needs to be liked by a man.

Meanwhile, a woman won't like a non-Chad man for what he is (his body). A woman will only like what a non-Chad man can do for her (money, status, reputation, influence). But men will like women for what they are. Even Chad men will like Beckies for their bodies.

A man doesn't need a woman to earn 6 figures to be attracted to her. He doesn't need a woman to have a Master's degree to consider dating her. But a woman only cares about external things. Men will like you for what you are.

Objectification is a good thing

Average foid "problem".
Never in history has a man complained about this, not even chad gets told he’s sexy multiple times a day jfl.

Sounds like Stacy and Chad marriage.
It cant work.
He wont give a shit about her personality only body, and she will never leave him cause hes a chad.

Women cant really be happy

If you're Chad you can marriagemaxx with a girl who trully wants to have sex with you all the time.

If you're unattractive then at best you'll get a wife who will play the victim because you, her husband, are sexually attracted to her.

If you're Chad you can marriagemaxx with a girl who trully wants to have sex with you all the time.

If you're unattractive then at best you'll get a wife who will play the victim because you, her husband, are sexually attracted to her.
It's absolutely insane. Ugly men complimenting their wives is seen as the WORST THING ever.

Meanwhile, attractive Chads can afford to be abusive and toxic and foids won't care at all.

Fucking clown world

As we know, women hate being complimented by subhuman men because they feel like being complimented by subhumans lowers their SMV.
Exactly, I've seen reddit and tiktok content about women complaining that they hate getting catcalled or receiving flirting from ugly men.

It's not a meme or exaggeration to say women hate nice guys. Not just hate, but FUCKING HATE THE GUTS of nice men. Man you imagine being this guy? I feel like crying. I feel sick. He thinks he is doing his best to make his wife feel sexy after 10 years and a kid and bowel problems.

And this subhuman toilet is talking shit about him on the internet. How the fuck is this fair?
She would go crazy (in a good way) if her husband was Chad. OP from Reddit post is likely Oofy Doofy

Reddit. Reddit happened

I have this shithole of a website javascript linked into a bomb under my chair, if i dare to visit it i will die and that's what i would deserve for showing interest in that AI-filled psyop camp

I have this shithole of a website javascript linked into a bomb under my chair, if i dare to visit it i will die and that's what i would deserve for showing interest in that AI-filled psyop camp
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Brutal, but also very funny