Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "JuSt FoCus On yOUrSelF bRo"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Hey chadfags! I have been focusing on myself for a long time and according to your theory foids should be going crazy over me and guess what still no one came

Hey chadfags! I have been focusing on myself for a long time and according to your theory foids should be going crazy over me and guess what still no one came
YOU WERE TRICKED IDIOTS AS I SAID THEY LIVE IN DELUSIONS (IN VIDEO GAME)

better focus on the small point on their head(in heartstone)

Just wait, God has a plan for you! Wait and women will come! Keep grinding, keep hustling!
200.gif

Just wait, God has a plan for you! Wait and women will come! Keep grinding, keep hustling!
200.gif
POV:Foids running to me after I waited to the severely rotting age of 23

Giphy 2

No broooo you must be doing something wrong. Have you tried meditating and being more present? Women loves that. Be a true Adonisssssssss :redpill::soy:

No broooo you must be doing something wrong. Have you tried meditating and being more present? Women loves that. Be a true Adonisssssssss :redpill::soy:
"And do the hard work especially when you feel like it"
1*jxWkzQQJQ-m2Q6c4G-OZsQ.jpeg

"And do the hard work especially when you feel like it"
1*jxWkzQQJQ-m2Q6c4G-OZsQ.jpeg
Yeah bro I swear by working out and reading books you will be just like me. It doesn't matter that I am 6'3, have a good facial bones and had taken steroids, I was able to fuck many women in College only because I was meditating and waking up early I swear. Also buy my Adonisssssss School membership for 500$

you need 2000 years more. keep it up

When the boomers die out this bluepilled way of thinking will die out too. gen z is megablackpilled

Bro you forgot to take 20 cold showers and Have Confidence

Top tier copiun cant take these fags seriously when they say that. Just makes me want to blow my head off

200.gif
Yeah, Gods plan is it to let me suffer for a lifetime and if i'm not grateful for my subhuman genetic i will get gaslit into getting told what a terrible human i am and land in hell

I think they say this while meaning taking care of your appearance

What a fucking goober. I've been through so much isolation I'm practically a narcissist from focusing on myself as copium. Boy needs a slap.

Those who see themselves as flawed focus on themselves the most. Normies don't have to try. Self improvement is endless, I will never be good enough.

Those incels who really focus on themselves become successful in other areas of life and grow spiritually and intellectually, which gives them a better chance of finding a partner. Clearly, genetics also plays a role, but you still need to work on yourself. It seems to me that most incels aren't willing to put a lot of effort into it, because their sexual entitlement and main character syndrome is clouding their judgment.

Those incels who really focus on themselves become successful in other areas of life and grow spiritually and intellectually, which gives them a better chance of finding a partner. Clearly, genetics also plays a role, but you still need to work on yourself. It seems to me that most incels aren't willing to put a lot of effort into it, because their sexual entitlement and main character syndrome is clouding their judgment.
Imagine you're in a class and the teacher is handing out candy to all the other students but you for no apparent reason, wouldn't you feel entitled to some candy too?

Imagine you're in a class and the teacher is handing out candy to all the other students but you for no apparent reason, wouldn't you feel entitled to some candy too?
Nature isn't a fair, kind teacher, it is cold and indifferent. In nature, to get candy you have to be born lucky or work your ass off