Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just follow this 20 paragraph guide on how to talk to women bro" - TRP coper

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Wwwredditcom r TheRedPill comments mbgk4i biggest mistakes men make on dates

What the fuck is even this shit lmaooooooooo

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

They're just ugly and coping with this dumb shit. I wonder how they even get dates, they probably get like one a year by trying really hard, and they spend the rest of the time analyzing how it went :feelsEhh:

All the shit they are saying wouldn't be a problem if they were chad.

"just hold frame and bring her into your reality bro": chad doesn't have to fucking hold frame. much less go out of her way to get the girl to know him, because she will fucking ask

"just dont let the conversation devolve into an interview": not gonna happen if she's interested

and so on

TRP strategies are probably fairly effective for high tier normies

TRP strategies are probably fairly effective for high tier normies
i mean i guess they can help a bit if they already look good enough, but it sounds like mostly coping to me bc they're not really chads and get dates very rarely. you cant talk women into being attracted to you.

dating "strategy" is nothing but useless self help bullshit. human nature is, if something aint working, they sought after solutions. but most normies dont realize that looks is the #1 factor, not strategy

if one has to fake it, to force it, then even if by slim chance he gets that pussy, chances are it wont last. the relationship gonna crumble after a while coz no one can fake it for eternity except literal psychopaths.
based

View attachment 427027

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

They're just ugly and coping with this dumb shit. I wonder how they even get dates, they probably get like one a year by trying really hard, and they spend the rest of the time analyzing how it went :feelsEhh:

"just hold frame and bring her into your reality bro": chad doesn't have to fucking hold frame. much less go out of her way to get the girl to know him, because she will fucking ask

"just dont let the conversation devolve into an interview": not gonna happen if she's interested

and so on
It's just bluepilled dating advice repackaged with tough guy talk sprinkled in.

I have to admit, I didn't read more than 2 paragraphs of this wall of text.
I don't have the patience and the attention span for such a huge amount of bullshit anymore.

View attachment 427027

and so on
LMFAO holy shit as these retards

They get "dates" basically by JBWmaxxing or going with fuck ugly foids who have been with 70 other men already, which almost anyone can do if they stoop low enough.

The amount of times I've seen them say shit like "as her parents are Chinese" is insane. It's like it just clicks lmao. The funny thing is that these types of women are the ones who shit like "game" matters the ABSOLUTE LEAST for, not that it matters for normal foids anyway. The SOLE reason they date these guys is because they're white, but that doesn't stop these late bloomer morons from writing ten thousand word field reports on how they "ran game" on her JFL. It's like writing a strategy guide on how to beat Runescape's tutorial island. Utterly pathetic.

/r/TRP is the king of the cringe subreddits. These guys are like 40 and view themselves as gurus despite the fact they went 39 years without sex, then they finally land a self-hating asian and think it's because of their skills with women :lul:

Redpill coping bullshit, 20 paragraphs of nothing.

Guide to women:

Are you attractive? (Tall and good looking)
Yes.
You'll get women.

not whipping your dick out ASAP is a massive mistake

gotta be alpha like CHAD

So much bullshit there lmao, "don't get more drunk than your date" meanwhile alcoholic Chads are slaying left right and centre and have girls attracted to them because "he has a problem" :lul:
Holy shit this retard has ACTUALLY written a book about this shit :lul: and he's utterly clueless.

JFL though cucks in the comments saying shit like "dating is dead in 2021", lmao these guys aren't getting shit. Hilarious

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

This reads like an autistic 11 year old trying to put together what makes an alpha male after watching a 70s action film :feelskek:

"You can have 7.30 with no spanks, or 8.00 with a hard spanking"
:lul:

Literally every Chad I've ever known had a normal personality or was just a dumbass, None of this pathetic, tryhard shit. The difference is they had good looks and these clowns are as incel as the users of this forum.

Last edited:
none of these clowns have good lasting relationships or marriages

but they'll patronize you nonetheless...

Just do everything theory

Last edited:
Imagine reading that drivel and thinking you'll get anything except laughed at or punched by Chad? Redditards are unintentionally hilarious.

Would have to get a date in order to make a mistake.

Meanwhile chad just needs to exist to get women. I am sure a balding midget curry will magically get women's pussy by doing some 4th dimension mental gymnastics.

Contradicts itself in the first few paragraphs.
Oh, so I can't be platonic but I can't be too sexually aggressive either? Sounds like an excuse to reject you no matter what you do, because someone could always see you did it wrong.

TL;DR

Not about to waste even more of my time reading up on rhetoric I've already heard and tried many times already. So many of these people are so ignorant and delusional.

Meanwhile chad just needs to exist to get women. I am sure a balding midget curry will magically get women's pussy by doing some 4th dimension mental gymnastics.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

most definitely did not read

It's better than the 21 paragraphs one tbh

So in short summary of the Reddit post it goes like this if you are Mentality I'll or your house is dirty that somehow gives women the right to hate you.

This shit sounds :bluepill:. Not reading bs like that.

Better read 20+ doujin hentai than this shit

View attachment 427027

and so on
richard pooper
View attachment 427027

and so on
lmao total contradictions. BE CONFIDENT AND TAKE THE LEAD BUT DONT BE CONFIDENT WHILE HOLDING FRAME BUT NOT TOO MUCH FRAME :feelshaha:

Last edited: