Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just found my thread about Hypergamy and Economics on another sites - Brutal Life Fuel

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
I am sure I am not he first one here who's post have been debated outside of the forum, but I found a post of mine on TWO sites! PURE LIFE FUEL:dab::feelsautistic:
The original post:

The findings:
First:
This is the link to a blog by a Frenchcel that is having some good critique of what i said.

Second:
Some bluepilled brainlets :soy::bluepill: are criticizing the blackpill - JFL.

and Seriously,
I am by far not the highest IQ user here, so I am sure your posts are also quoted somewhere! Google your user name or something like that. We are celebs and normies shall bow to us!!!!

Love you bros! and remember - The way of becoming a philosophers is shortest for incels!

Good job bro.

Thanks dear!
What do you think about the original post?
Thanks!
It was longer than I expected, but it was a well-written and thought out argument, one that I am sure was not received well in other places. Seemed it was written as an informative position but could easily be modified into one that persuades men, foids, or both to act in a certain way.

School project or general information?

It was longer than I expected, but it was a well-written and thought out argument, one that I am sure was not received well in other places. Seemed it was written as an informative position but could easily be modified into one that persuades men, foids, or both to act in a certain way.

School project or general information?
General information or rather the voices from my head that may sick brain is constantly producing. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

General information or rather the voices from my head that may sick brain is constantly producing. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Usually that is all good ideas are some times. JFL.

And I have been thinking....foids have no reason to change the way they behave unless they are forced to. They will always be worthless.

Usually that is all good ideas are some times. JFL.

And I have been thinking....foids have no reason to change the way they behave unless they are forced to. They will always be worthless.

The first step is banning or heavily restricting social media. The average foid lives the life of a minicelebrity and gets the SMV of a minicelebrity as a result from orbiters both male and female on social media.

The first step is banning or heavily restricting social media. The average foid lives the life of a minicelebrity and gets the SMV of a minicelebrity as a result from orbiters both male and female on social media.
I think Trump is taking measures to ban TikTok in the US because of Chinese spies.

I have that thread(the economics blackpill one) bookmarked, very good tbh.

I think Trump is taking measures to ban TikTok in the US because of Chinese spies.

If there was a way somehow other social media and dating apps like onlyfans, instagram, tinder, bumble, hinge could be banned that would get things back to more where they were in 2014-2015.

Then restricting twitter and the cultural clout of twitter users that like to put down unattractive males and praise any woman for existing along with discouraging use of social media like facebook in jobs would bring things closer to pre 2010s era sexual market.
The only other thing is that you would also have to instate a no selfie pfp rule on sites like youtube to keep foids from attracting orbiters by posting filtered pics of themselves when they comment on things.

I wish I was high IQ :cryfeels:

If there was a way somehow other social media and dating apps like onlyfans, instagram, tinder, bumble, hinge could be banned that would get things back to more where they were in 2014-2015.

Then restricting twitter and the cultural clout of twitter users that like to put down unattractive males and praise any woman for existing along with discouraging use of social media like facebook in jobs would bring things closer to pre 2010s era sexual market.
The only other thing is that you would also have to instate a no selfie pfp rule on sites like youtube to keep foids from attracting orbiters by posting filtered pics of themselves when they comment on things.
Maybe it is sooner than you think. Congress is quite pissed at Zuckerfag. Maybe they will censor his platforms to an extent. There is probably too much money involved to get the others down. Sex is good business.

And filters are required to hide blemishes and skin blotches.

Maybe it is sooner than you think. Congress is quite pissed at Zuckerfag. Maybe they will censor his platforms to an extent. There is probably too much money involved to get the others down. Sex is good business.

I think the public is getting tired of social media in general and incels can capitalize on this.
But since we know society only takes action on issues when they are not framed or oriented around the well being of men and boys, it should be framed as a social crisis issue that is preventing family formation, ruining people's lives through making it easy to doxx them and go on witch-hunts for expressing politically incorrect opinions and enabling specific algorithms that selectively filter news and outrage and further polarize society.

I have that thread(the economics blackpill one) bookmarked, very good tbh.
Much appreciated :feelsautistic::dab:

I wrote a post about TikTok in which I claimed that it exposes the lookist attitudes of women and there would ultimately lead to mass blackpilling of normies. Now i think that I was either mistaken, and normies are literally un-blacklillable, or that the process of the normie blackpilling necessitates more time and most importantly suffering.

Even LinkedIn (the only social media I have) is very fake in it. Foids are worshiped as super successful career women but in fact from a brief look in thier profiles it is obvious that these foids are living of full tutorial mode.

The career tutorial mode of foids is a topic for another (long) thread.

Last edited:
I wrote a post about TikTok in which I claimed that it exposes the lookist attitudes of women and there would ultimately lead to mass blackpilling of normies. Now i think that I was either mistaken, and normies are literally un-blacklillable, or that the process of the normie blackpilling necessitates more time and most importantly suffering.

I have believed for some time now that blackpilling normies is counterproductive because they have no incentive to care about lower tier males. They'll just use the blackpill to justify bullying people they see as genetically inferior just like they did when the redpill was popularized.
Blackpilling normies just gives them an unnecessary advantage. The message of the blackpill and how to deal with society was meant for low SMV males like us not normies. Once normies know of the blackpill and how bad things are they'll still probably just accept it.
Remember the supposed outcry over NSA spying? Now it is just accepted as fact that the government spies on everything you do and the Snowden leaks about how the NSA goes to great lengths to spy on everyone look completely pointless to have leaked in hindsight.

And social media is becoming overkill because the lookist attitudes of women there are feeding back and being amplified so that it is becoming acceptable IRL to start hating on and becoming more suspicious of unattractive males. Now if an unattractive male says something controversial IRL the media and social media will mob him and try to make an example of him by tying his real world life to any traces of his online life.
Social media definitely exposes the lookist attitudes of women but normies are prone to just accepting this and looking for easy targets like low SMV males to bully to pass the time in response to this. At this point it appears social media has done more harm than good and with things like onlyfans, venmo and cashapp that enable women to get money just for existing it's time imo for incels to question whether the benefits of social media in exposing what women really think are now being outweighed by the negatives of how social media is negatively impacting the lives and career prospects of low SMV males.

Even LinkedIn (the only social media I have) is very fake in it. Foids are worshiped as super successful career women but in fact from a brief look in thier profiles it is obvious that these foids are living of full tutorial mode.

The career tutorial mode of foids is a topic for another (long) thread.

A lot of foids are able to get worshiped on social media because of pictures they post of themselves drawing attention to the fact that they are a woman.
Prohibiting people on social media platforms like youtube where you can comment anonymously from posting their actual face could curb some of this. It could be done under the motivation that apps like tik tok have prioritized attractive people and discriminated against less attractive people, meaning the voices of less attractive people are drowned out and they are not able to get their points across as well because their arguments are being overshadowed by other people flaunting their looks.

I have believed for some time now that blackpilling normies is counterproductive because they have no incentive to care about lower tier males. They'll just use the blackpill to justify bullying people they see as genetically inferior just like they did when the redpill was popularized.
Blackpilling normies just gives them an unnecessary advantage. The message of the blackpill and how to deal with society was meant for low SMV males like us not normies. Once normies know of the blackpill and how bad things are they'll still probably just accept it.
Remember the supposed outcry over NSA spying? Now it is just accepted as fact that the government spies on everything you do and the Snowden leaks about how the NSA goes to great lengths to spy on everyone look completely pointless to have leaked in hindsight.

Well i have to admit the you blackpilled me about blackpilling normies.

What would happen if you tell the normie masses that they are living in a matrix the controls and exploits them?
The answer is: nothing. They will simply accept it. Excuse me for adding another a link to yet another crazy thread of mine, but even if everything that is written in this "Gnosis" thread is true normies will simply accept it.

Well i have to admit the you blackpilled me about blackpilling normies.

What would happen if you tell the normie masses that they are living in a matrix the controls and exploits them?
The answer is: nothing. They will simply accept it. Excuse me for adding another a link to yet another crazy thread of mine, but even if everything that is written in this "Gnosis" thread is true normies will simply accept it.

I remember reading that thread when I was lurking here. Tbh I didn't understand all of it but Gnosticism is an interesting belief system.
It's still extremely depressing to think about this though because other than reading about aliens and conspiracies for fun normies don't think of these things much or have to wonder why life is so terrible.

That twitter post about how "Philosophers musta had no hoes just sittin in da crib thinking bout life" sounds stupid at first but when thinking about it further actually makes a lot of sense.
Philosophy and thinking about the question of life when you aren't old is just coping to pass the time because you don't have a woman.

I remember reading that thread when I was lurking here. Tbh I didn't understand all of it but Gnosticism is an interesting belief system.
It's still extremely depressing to think about this though because other than reading about aliens and conspiracies for fun normies don't think of these things much or have to wonder why life is so terrible.

That twitter post about how "Philosophers musta had no hoes just sittin in da crib thinking bout life" sounds stupid at first but when thinking about it further actually makes a lot of sense.
Philosophy and thinking about the question of life when you aren't old is just coping to pass the time because you don't have a woman.

Well,
All I tried to do in this gnosticism post is to make sense of all the suffering we (all of humanity) are facing and have to go through. IDK if it has any value, but it makes some sense to me. Maybe I am just weak minded.

Incels are naturally predisposed to philosophy and understanding the nature of reality, both material and social.

Well,
All I tried to do in this gnosticism post is to make sense of all the suffering we (all of humanity) are facing and have to go through. IDK if it has any value, but it makes some sense to me. Maybe I am just weak minded.

Incels are naturally predisposed to philosophy and understanding the nature of reality, both material and social.

No I find myself thinking deepy about these things also sometimes to make sense of life but when you look at actual normies and not failed normies you see that they don't really think too deeply about these things.
If you think too deeply about philosophy and making sense of suffering you might already be in a bad state imo
Also unsurprisingly women never really think about this stuff or worry about it while lows tatus men often do which makes it even more frustrating to realize that some outcast men were forced to constantly be in this pensive state.
It's like how a lot of incels are always analyzing a social situation because of repeated instances of being bullied and second guessing themselves that they could have done something to prevent it from happening. Normies don't have to do that because they rarely get bullied. If you ask them and explain to them how you got bullied they will themselves tell you they never really experienced that happening to them.

Incels may be naturally predisposed to philosophy and understanding the nature of reality but that does not mean it's ideal. It just means that's what they've been forced to take up to pass the time while others have the luxury about not worrying about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back