Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The reasons why many incels are depressed and why we have so many incels in denial are much more deeper (by C. G. Jung)

• Thread starter StepyAkermanskie
  • Start date
StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
I am currently reading "The Archetypes and The Collective Unconscious" by Carl Gustav Jung after reading some other books from Freud and other oldschool psychologist, and there is this one quote that really got into me as an inkwell:

In consciousness, we are masters of ourselves - we are clearly the 'agents' of what is happening. As soon as we pass through the shadow gate, however, we perceive with horror that we are the objects of other agents. The knowledge of this is decidedly unpleasant, for nothing causes greater disappointment than the discovery of one's own inadequacy. It can even be the cause of primitive panic, for the dogma of the supremacy of consciousness [...] is dangerously called into question. However, since ignorance cannot be a guarantee of certainty; on the contrary, it only multiplies uncertainty, it would be better, in spite of all fear, to be aware of the danger in which we live.

Souds familiar? The blackpill basically derives from the same premise, that there are just things absolutely out of our control, and - in things like romantic love, building big social circle, being accepted by our community and society - we can't do anything to change our situation. "It's over" is like the cry of a despairing soul that has realised its objectivity, powerlessness.

And being powerless is probably the worst feeling that a human can feel, especially the men. It also makes doing literally anything productive harder, which close you in never ending spiral of feeling bad because you are rotting, and you are rotting because you are feeling bad. It's kinda well known information, but there are some studies that analyse and confirm this:

Later, Jung also talks about neurotic and sexual disorders:

Sexual dysfunction is by no means the cause of neurotic incapacity and vice versa, but it is one of the pathological consequences of the inferior adaptation of consciousness: it means that consciousness has been confronted with a situation and a task for which it has not grown up. Consciousness does not understand how the world has changed, it does not know what attitude it should take to adapt to it again.

I will repeat this sentence, because it's very important to understand:
Consciousness does not understand how the world has changed, it does not know what attitude it should take to adapt to it again

It might be a reason why we see so many incels in denial, who even after seeing the blackpill very clearly in their life and after reading about it are still falling to the bluepill mindset like "I just need to be more interesting, it's not over". It may also explain why we can see some trannies and gays on the incel community, but it's a matter for a whole other debate.

So basically, our brains are in a sittuation when the hypergamy went crazy like never before and that's why we as men don't know what to do about it. Only a few can face the reality explained in the first quote, that we are the objects of the circumstances, not the subjects, and that we can't "self-improve" out off inceldom in most cases. And even among this few unfortunately there is only an even smaller portion of people who can live with that, others starts to rope or just straight up commits suicide because it's to much to bear for human consciousness. And the other people - the majority - can't just accept this fact, and that's why so many young guys are coping by using the bluepill od redpill ideas.

We as incels then are suffering not only because we do not have access to the whole third level of the Maslow's Hierarchy (love and intimacy), but also because blackpill pushes us to face the reality as it is. It's a pure nihilism to see and fully face, that there are things beyond our control as humans. But we can't just accept that fully on a subconscious level, and that's why our brain is trying to adapt to the world by any means - which have changed so much that it can't understand this - and gives as some crazy impulses in the act of desperation, like neurotypical behaviors.

I'll have to read some old-school psychology too tbh.

I'll have to read some old-school psychology too tbh.
I highly recommend it, Jung and Freud also have this advantages that they are talking about stuffs that modern psychology is scared of, like psychological and moral differences between men and women

I highly recommend it, Jung and Freud also have this advantages that they are talking about stuffs that modern psychology is scared of, like psychological and moral differences between men and women
They are also the guys behind all that faggot & narcissistic bullshit. They are suspicious material for our (or any sane) cause if you ask me.

Most rather live in a delusion

Young and soychiatrists are cuck
Im not in denial about being 5’4 giga trucel I want prime teenage pussy and I want to inflict horrific torture and suffering on every Normie and Chad

It is called the de-population agenda. Their motive is to decrease the population by decreasing
the value of men in general and creating a sexual market recession.

Nice. Older stuff is based. Newer psychologists gaslight us with the opposite - that we need an "internal locus of control" blah blah blah. Don't have legs because of a car accident? Stop being a wimp and just run harder.