Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just found out about the West Elm Caleb thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
This is probably the most brutal balckpill to ever play out in front of my eyes. These women all fucked the same guy and are almost seemingly ok with it because he is tall and good-looking. On top of that, now there are people defending the guy because he's a "bad dater".

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katienotopoulos/caleb-from-west-elm-meme

The game was always rigged. You can get away with literal murder if you look good enough.

Last edited:

contact west elm pretend to be a foid that got unsolicted dick pics from him. His name is Caleb Hunter, a Junior Designer

I’m sorry but, like…we’re all grown-ups here, right? If you’re shocked by the idea of a young single person in NYC having sex with more than one person they’re casually dating, there’s a whole TV show from the 2000s I’d love you to check out. It’s got really great outfits.
Classic urinalism. Valley girl text and using fictional stories as proof. :feelshaha: Not to mention that journalism should be about reporting the facts, not saying your dumb opinion.

He isnt even that goodlooking
He is just 6'4
If he was 5'6 nothing would have happened

Height is almost everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back