Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just fucking wow... these normies...

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8hXVphe/

congratulations normie

#YOU UNLOCKED MASTERED ULTRA GIGACOPE INSTINCT YOU FUCKING NORMIE FAG!!

Edit:I wonder will the same cunt who made that tik tok keep saying that if his son were to live at home at age 30 because "everyone is running their own race" right?

Last edited:
Whenever I see content in that format, I don't even click on it. It's just brain rot.

Its so easy for that cuck normie to say when he got laid at 15
Not even that. It reminds me of those endless Andrew Tate shorts on YouTube that are damn near inescapable.

Not even that. It reminds me of those endless Andrew Tate shorts on YouTube that are damn near inescapable.
speaking of AndJEW Tate

Its funny how he calls us weak for being depressed because "people have it worse" so we should feel good but simitaniously tells us our lives suck and we are losers and we should feel suicidal and depressed.

And yet the same mfs who say that advice will call you a loser for being a KHHV at 20 years old.

speaking of AndJEW Tate

Its funny how he calls us weak for being depressed because "people have it worse" so we should feel good but simitaniously tells us our lives suck and we are losers and we should feel suicidal and depressed.
When did he say that? I don't pay attention to that faggot.

Classic case of huffing copium and denying reality

Cope, retiring early and chilling is the best

you would have to have the intelligence of a new born kangaroo to allow that video to resonate with you :feelshaha:

you would have to have the intelligence of a new born kangaroo to allow that video to resonate with you :feelshaha:
Based, lets see that same normie tell that to his NEETcel son who is 30 and still lives at home

He did it almost everytime
I'd sooner die, than to be offended by a musloid, who's means of pussy involves trafficking and pimp-slapping whores, and denying it. Despite the boatload of evidence, to be honest.