Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just get a dwarf, bro"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
20% humblebrag

View: https://youtu.be/qawDz8zm74A

As someone who's a dwarf myself (6'2) it sickens me how they don't want to date other dwarfs, she's probably around 4 foot tall but her absolute minimum height requirements are 6'4. There will literally never be a time that I'm not resentful for being as short as I am. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

6'4+cels have no idea how good they have it to us dwarfcels (6'3 and shorter). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

omg stfu OP. There’s no fucking way you aren’t trolling calling yourself a dwarf at 6’2. You are just as bad as all the other tallfags kys

simps are getting too desperate now

I really would like to toss a foid dwarf one day

omg stfu OP. There’s no fucking way you aren’t trolling calling yourself a dwarf at 6’2. You are just as bad as all the other tallfags kys
6ft still slays jfl these niggas want 7ft to mog the world

@Pillow City Rev

This guy is legitimately the reason why I don't hate you since you were wondering why I said I have no sympathy for tallfags.

Is it just me, or does Zhou Chang Xing's saying he is a dwarf at 6'2" violate the forum rule against humble-bragging?

Is it just me, or does Zhou Chang Xing's saying he is a dwarf at 6'2" violate the forum rule against humble-bragging?

View: https://youtu.be/qawDz8zm74A

As someone who's a dwarf myself (6'2) it sickens me how they don't want to date other dwarfs, she's probably around 4 foot tall but her absolute minimum height requirements are 6'4. There will literally never be a time that I'm not resentful for being as short as I am. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

6'4+cels have no idea how good they have it to us dwarfcels (6'3 and shorter). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Dwarf at 6'2:feelskek:

please make posting tiktoks bannable @Fat Link @Master

Yeah I agree. Being 6'2 is bang on average these days.

Go fuck yourself.

gtfo and stfu

Why tall faggots in .is are crying about how dwarf they are? I am the real dwarf (5'7)

Why tall faggots in .is are crying about how dwarf they are? I am the real dwarf (5'7)
Fucking this, as a 5'5" man I'm 5 inches below the average male height in my country. Hell, I'm even below the average female height. Gives suicidal thoughts ngl

Fucking this, as a 5'5" man I'm 5 inches below the average male height in my country. Hell, I'm even below the average female height. Gives suicidal thoughts ngl
It makes me angry seeing 6 footer fakecels saying that they are dwarfs

It makes me angry seeing 6 footer fakecels saying that they are dwarfs
Support my post in suggestions