Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just get a trad catholic wife they said...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Catholicope

Saw this on /r/CatholicDating and had a chuckle to myself. I've always thought that whole "find a trad" saying 100% cringe and never subscribed to it. Say you somehow manage to find a "trad" Christian girl, it's not like the plethora of issues that modern women exhibit will really be any less prevalent assuming she was raised in modern society. The only difference between some dime a dozen npc whore and a christian foid is that the christian foid is exactly the same except she also worships a sky daddy. Most catholics are exactly the same as any other denomination. Virtue-signalling, twice-a-year church going copers. It's just like the cope of getting a mail order bride from SEA, only to bring her to the West and not expect her to succumb to the degeneracy but to remain in some sort of insular, docile slave-bubble. The problem is the environment itself. Maybe if you go to a rural Amish area this is possible but I know that isn't what these copers mean. You find some girl who grew up on a farm with no internet and then move to that same farm for the rest of your life but who are we kidding the chances of you finding that are 0 :feelskek:.

Last edited:
It’s meme there’s no foid that actually cares about religion

It’s meme there’s no foid that actually cares about religion
oh there are. those who are "raised in the church" and insulated in holy bubbles free from niggers and woke culture

Last edited:
oh there are. those who are "raised in the church" and insulated in holy bubbles free from niggers and the woke culture
Yeah except you can’t point me towards one

oh there are. those who are "raised in the church" and insulated in holy bubbles free from niggers and the woke culture

They were fucked by the pastor since they were 12 so that doesn't count

View attachment 617270

Saw this on /r/CatholicDating and had a chuckle to myself. I've always thought that whole "find a trad" saying 100% cringe and never subscribed to it. Say you somehow manage to find a "trad" Christian girl, it's not like the plethora of issues that modern women exhibit will really be any less prevalent. The only difference between some dime a dozen npc whore and a christian foid is that the christian foid is exactly the same except she also worships a sky daddy. Most catholics are exactly the same as any denomination. Virtue-signalling, twice-a-year church going copers. Maybe if you go to a rural Amish area this is possible but I know that isn't what these copers mean. It's just like the cope of getting a mail order bride from SEA, only to bring her to the West and not expect her to succumb to the degeneracy but to remain in some sort of insular, docile slave-bubble. The problem is the environment itself. Maybe if you find some girl who grew up on a farm with no internet and then move to that same farm for the rest of your life but who are we kidding the chances of you finding that are 0 :feelskek:.
I though the sin of cheating would deter them :(
oh well women be women

He needs to beat that foid up he is a cuck for letting her say that to his face

They were fucked by the pastor since they were 12 so that doesn't count
Chads get mogged in the church by preachers I kid you not and the preachers all get the cream of the crop maidens.

He needs to beat that foid up he is a cuck for letting her say that to his face
:yes::yes::yes:

[UWSL]Many Catholic theologians of the past agree that a misbehaved wife deserves physical punishment from her husband. It's like punishing your misbehaved daughter. [/UWSL]

:yes::yes::yes:

[UWSL]Many Catholic theologians of the past agree that a misbehaved wife deserves physical punishment from her husband. It's like punishing your misbehaved daughter. [/UWSL]
This is beyond something that a beating can fix though. If he actually tries to repair the marriage after shes already been plowed through then he's just another certified christ cuck. He needs to just leave her, call her a dirty whore who will roast in hell for eternity, and then tell her to btfo while proving in court that she cheated.

If it were up to me though she would be stoned to death in the town square epic Sunni style. Christcucks need to bring back the brutality of religion instead of what they're doing now like praising trannies and maybe then I'll go back to church.

Last edited:
Life is brutal for us Catholics. [UWSL]It's already hard to ascend if you want a devout Catholic woman (because they're rare). And even if you do find one, you still have the risk of adultery in the future. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:[/UWSL]

View attachment 617270

Saw this on /r/CatholicDating and had a chuckle to myself. I've always thought that whole "find a trad" saying 100% cringe and never subscribed to it. Say you somehow manage to find a "trad" Christian girl, it's not like the plethora of issues that modern women exhibit will really be any less prevalent assuming she was raised in modern society. The only difference between some dime a dozen npc whore and a christian foid is that the christian foid is exactly the same except she also worships a sky daddy. Most catholics are exactly the same as any denomination. Virtue-signalling, twice-a-year church going copers. It's just like the cope of getting a mail order bride from SEA, only to bring her to the West and not expect her to succumb to the degeneracy but to remain in some sort of insular, docile slave-bubble. The problem is the environment itself. Maybe if you go to a rural Amish area this is possible but I know that isn't what these copers mean. You find some girl who grew up on a farm with no internet and then move to that same farm for the rest of your life but who are we kidding the chances of you finding that are 0 :feelskek:.
And some guys here want to enter relationships with women just because:feelstastyman:

That situation happens to most normie

An incel who discovered relationships very late , that will most likely happened

But but love….

Yes love , until a man just a little bit more attractive than you talk to your woman

View attachment 617270

Saw this on /r/CatholicDating and had a chuckle to myself. I've always thought that whole "find a trad" saying 100% cringe and never subscribed to it. Say you somehow manage to find a "trad" Christian girl, it's not like the plethora of issues that modern women exhibit will really be any less prevalent assuming she was raised in modern society. The only difference between some dime a dozen npc whore and a christian foid is that the christian foid is exactly the same except she also worships a sky daddy. Most catholics are exactly the same as any other denomination. Virtue-signalling, twice-a-year church going copers. It's just like the cope of getting a mail order bride from SEA, only to bring her to the West and not expect her to succumb to the degeneracy but to remain in some sort of insular, docile slave-bubble. The problem is the environment itself. Maybe if you go to a rural Amish area this is possible but I know that isn't what these copers mean. You find some girl who grew up on a farm with no internet and then move to that same farm for the rest of your life but who are we kidding the chances of you finding that are 0 :feelskek:.
99.999999999999% of women are whores(not saying 100% because i guess there are like 3 female saints right now if that),so nothing to see here.there is an issue here though.we don't know how "pratcsising" she is. I have browsed that subreddit a million times before,and from what i have seen it's filled with a lot of people who don't even know their catechism,and i have seen a lot of people who only marry so they can have sex.i remember reading a thread once of this guy who was considering marrying a satanist,because she treated him "well".and there is also a million "catholic" women (catholic in name only probably) who marry atheists and pagans and all kinds of degenerates because they are "nice"(aka chad).

most catholics even those who "practise" and who are "trad" see marriages as nothing more then an okay from god to have sex with some random thot/chad. they don't think of it as a holy bond where two people carry one another to heaven and their children to heaven too.They don't see it as a bond that god has allowed and instutited,so that more saints can be created and grown,but simply as a contract to be allowed to have sex as if our lord is some sort of orwellian dystopian malefactor hanging in the shadows and controlling your every move.

even if this hoe was once a "good" catholic who rarely if ever commited a mortal sin,most women are still whores,so it would not be surprising if she decided to open her legs to some random chad.

any catholic who marries,should marry knowing the stakes and knowing that the stakes are pretty shitty.though admiteddly,if you marry a "good" catholic girl,she is probably heavily depedent(emotionally) on their family and church(all her friends and acquaitances are from there),so if ones worry is taking care of his children,then marrying a random "good" catholic girl isn't the worst thing since at least it has the lowest chance of you losing your kids.plus most "good" catholic girls, have huge familys and like 9 siblings(go to any tlm church and you will see this),so there is even more pressure for them not to publicly be known for their degeneracy even if they love said degeneracy.

Last edited:
The threat of damnation is not enough to deter women from seeking Chad.

The threat of damnation is not enough to deter women from seeking Chad.
to bitches their only hell is not getting their mouth full of chad cum spunk.bitches are all the same.

most catholics even those who "practise" and who are "trad" see marriages as nothing more then an okay from god to have sex with some random thot/chad. they don't think of it as a holy bond where two people carry one another to heaven and their children to heaven too.They don't see it as a bond that god has allowed and instutited,so that more saints can be created and grown,but simply as a contract to be allowed to have sex as if our lord is some sort of orwellian dystopian malefactor hanging in the shadows and controlling your every move.
High IQ :bigbrain:. Imo no foid can merely be classified as "trad" by virtue of them also identifying as a Catholic or some other denomination. You actually have to observe their behavior foremost.

Last edited:
You have to live in small communities in order to put some societal pressure on a foid.It won't work in the cities.When i was living in a small place i attended catholic classes because it was mostly Catholic population,that's why i know Catechism so well.Religion helped to keep most of those women faithful.But there was no Tinder back then.

99.999999999999% of women are whores(not saying 100% because i guess there are like 3 female saints right now if that),so nothing to see here.there is an issue here though.we don't know how "pratcsising" she is. I have browsed that subreddit a million times before,and from what i have seen it's filled with a lot of people who don't even know their catechism,and i have seen a lot of people who only marry so they can have sex.i remember reading a thread once of this guy who was considering marrying a satanist,because she treated him "well".and there is also a million "catholic" women (catholic in name only probably) who marry atheists and pagans and all kinds of degenerates because they are "nice"(aka chad).

even if this hoe was once a "good" catholic who rarely if ever commited a mortal sin,most women are still whores,so it would not be surprising if she decided to open her legs to some random chad.

any catholic who marries,should marry knowing the stakes and knowing that the stakes are pretty shitty.though admiteddly,if you marry a "good" catholic girl,she is probably heavily depedent(emotionally) on their family and church(all her friends and acquaitances are from there),so if ones worry is taking care of his children,then marrying a random "good" catholic girl isn't the worst thing since at least it has the lowest chance of you losing your kids.plus most "good" catholic girls, have huge familys and like 9 siblings(go to any tlm church and you will see this),so there is even more pressure for them not to publicly be known for their degeneracy even if they love said degeneracy.
Good post. People basically marry just to have sex, that pretty much sums it up. I think a lot of these societal institutions like church and marriage have lost a lot of meaning in todays culture. They used to be something all encompassing and more rigidly enforced. But now it’s something you can choose to do if you want and there are no real penalties for disobeying

Good post. People basically marry just to have sex, that pretty much sums it up. I think a lot of these societal institutions like church and marriage have lost a lot of meaning in todays culture. They used to be something all encompassing and more rigidly enforced. But now it’s something you can choose to do if you want and there are no real penalties for disobeying
it's sad that even those who "believe",think one of the most blessed unions that can happen is just an excuse to fuck.i think it has less to do with catholic education(which is admiteddly horrible),but more with the fact that no one gives a fucking shit about anything.admiteddly,i am a horrible catholic,and i have no idea how i will ever grow close to christ,so i don't feel much comfortable talking about this kind of stuff,but man it's fucking ridiculous.

There are no "Trad foids" It's foid nature to submit to the most popular ideology and culture. Which today is far left.

it's sad that even those who "believe",think one of the most blessed unions that can happen is just an excuse to fuck.i think it has less to do with catholic education(which is admiteddly horrible),but more with the fact that no one gives a fucking shit about anything.admiteddly,i am a horrible catholic,and i have no idea how i will ever grow close to christ,so i don't feel much comfortable talking about this kind of stuff,but man it's fucking ridiculous.
Dude btw I fucking love your avi. I actually watched a little bit of that show when Ed was on. I am literally going to be him when I SEAmaxx some day

“How do I begin to repair”

Holy hell what a cuck. And that’s after she said she feels nothing for him.

“How do I begin to repair”

Holy hell what a cuck. And that’s after she said she feels nothing for him.
he has a kid.last thing any father wants is for his whore of a wife to bring men after men home,who will probably mistreat their children and perphaps do even worse.when you have a family,you have to fight for your children.if the laws weren't so cucked,i would also me calling him a huge cuck,but with the way it is,anything is better then seeing your own son being mistreated because of this injust system

A woman turned down eternal paradise in an attempt to be God, and that was thousands of years ago.

You think any of the whores of today are any different?