Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Trad Wife" thing is absolutely insanity

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek

Does anybody else find the "Trad Wife" thing absolutely insane? Like almost a level of transgender mental illness gross.

Women are so dysfunctional and anti-social that they are assuming AN ENTIRE PERSONALITY. Just to hide what they really are. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

Whatever happened to just being a "normal" woman who isn't a tatted up weed smoking hoe with a hookup every weekend or the opposite extreme - the woman who was once that but now wheres a blue blouse

If you genuinely see the Trad Wife thing as a good progressive thing, you are just absolutely lost and are unable to tell the difference between a real rabbit and a plush rabbit

Last edited:
its a pick me

Whore or not I just want a normal relationship, I would ascend with basically anyone.
Ideally though I want a sweetheart wife that hasn't been tainted by whore culture and fucking other men.
Being a 'tradwife' is a bit silly. No matter how you slice it it's a massive LARP now that females dominate most sectors.

Feminists think that incels want Trad-wives so they can rule them and this isn't true.

Trad-wives despite their traditional values are still Tinder thots and Chad only.

aVbBKOn_700b.jpg

tradwives are disgusting

it's just foids trying to create some mystique + excitement around their dull relationships. the patriarchy was a way of keeping foids in line, not an aesthetic for 'trad' wives to show off on their OF page or w/e

but modern foid grifters have to make everything about themselves

imagine turning your whole marriage into some farcical ceremony in order to make a political statement. at that point they could just as well marry a table, since they're just using it to posture anyway

View attachment 1096249

Does anybody else find the "Trad Wife" thing absolutely insane? Like almost a level of transgender mental illness gross.

Women are so dysfunctional and anti-social that they are assuming AN ENTIRE PERSONALITY. Just to hide what they really are. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

Whatever happened to just being a "normal" woman who isn't a tatted up weed smoking hoe with a hookup every weekend or the opposite extreme - the woman who was once that but now wheres a blue blouse

If you genuinely see the Trad Wife thing as a good progressive thing, you are just absolutely lost and are unable to tell the difference between a real rabbit and a plush rabbit
Trad wife = chad wife. Find me a "trad wife" with a sub-7 men. For Chad, even tall blonde stacy will cook, clean, do dishes, and swallow his cum by the bucket.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Marxism-Rodgerism is the only answer.

Trad wives functioned in the past because a man could support a family working at a gas station and he could also beat her if she misbehaved. Women kept in check, so it was all good.

Now it's a scam. If you're going to build a family she's going to have to work too because of the state of the economy. And then she can be hysterical, cheat, misbehave, be toxic all she wants and there is nothing you can do, else you go to jail. No-fault divorce laws, family courts and divorce rape makes trad wives impossible. Women are also earning more than men thanks to affirmative action.

Trad wives are just predatory foids looking to take advantage of men and cheat on the side, just like most foids.