Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Just get lean, man!"

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

No words.

Leanmaxxing wont do shit if you have no bones :lul:

at the same time they tell girls to get fat.

Exactly. Facial attractiveness is all about bone structure... but yeah, tell that to this Moroccan faggot piece of shit.

Unfortunately that’s what happened to me. I spent all of high school gymmaxxing and achieved a pretty ideal physique. The only issue is that I have the face of a gremlin and no hight halo.

No idea what my body fat % is but I'm 5'11 and 155-160lbs so it can't be high. My veins are also visible on my forearms, some veins in my biceps and even upper chest so I'm definitely not a fatty. Doesn't help at all when you're bald and have acne scarred face, my face looks like Swiss cheese.

However its still a good way to looksmaxx. If you take a picture of yourself and crop the body out and only show the face and you can tell by the face alone that someone is overweight, then you its the easiest way to looksmaxx. Doesn't cost anything, no surgery, you'll be healthier, and you'll look better. Doesn't work if you're ugly though, women will still hate you.

Exactly. Facial attractiveness is all about bone structure... but yeah, tell that to this Moroccan faggot piece of shit.
Fucking sandnigger. If I knew where he is, I'd apply sharia to his Chad sexhaver head, son of a bitch. :reeeeee:

Well, I have been skinny my whole life.

So…….where is my girlfriend? Oh yeah, I remember, I’ve never had a girlfriend.

Being skinny may add points. But it will not turn a subhuman into a Chad.

What an absolute retard. I’m low body fat but it doesn’t matter because I’m boneless. I hope this fag gets gunned down (in video game)

What an absolute retard. I’m low body fat but it doesn’t matter because I’m boneless. I hope this fag gets gunned down (in video game)
Skill issue on your end

If that twitterfag ever sees this thread I have a message for him:

kys

totally agree that you need to get lean but it won't help if you don't have a massive jaw and masculine skull the same way mister chad giving the advice is having

This is just a bait. Guys with that lookism user look know it will just triggers you.

phws0j1z27211.jpg

Stupid chinkfag needs to be brutally beaten to death by a group of niggers.

Yet 90 percent of incels have bones after lean maxing it's literally impossible not to subhumanity is not a common occurrence but that's usually whites curries are subhuman fat or thin half the time

No idea what my body fat % is but I'm 5'11 and 155-160lbs so it can't be high. My veins are also visible on my forearms, some veins in my biceps and even upper chest so I'm definitely not a fatty. Doesn't help at all when you're bald and have acne scarred face, my face looks like Swiss cheese.

However its still a good way to looksmaxx. If you take a picture of yourself and crop the body out and only show the face and you can tell by the face alone that someone is overweight, then you its the easiest way to looksmaxx. Doesn't cost anything, no surgery, you'll be healthier, and you'll look better. Doesn't work if you're ugly though, women will still hate you.

Correction it does work your probably the wrong race the only time lean maxing works is with whites as they already have sharp feuatres

I hope he dies in a fire.

Emo pretty boys are the pinnacle of attractiveness to young women, fuck this dude dawg