Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just get off the Incel forums"

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Lol at thinking this. I doubt getting off Incels.is will help you get laid unless a girl wants to meet up with and you need to meet her in public and close the laptop. Then yeah getting off this site will help you get laid, for the next two hours.

But the notion that automatically stopping to post on this site will make a girl any more attracted to you is delusional. DELUSIONAL. Getting off this site won't change the external reality of it all. You can be posting on this site and not talking about the content and it will be irelevent to how you are perceived by women.

Guess what, if a male model posted on this site and told his GF. She would think he is eccentric and a funny guy. She would look at the site with him.

IT is stupid. water is wet

According to IT logic, I was drowning in women before I registered on this godforsaken forum :feelshaha:

According to IT logic, I was drowning in women before I registered on this godforsaken forum :feelshaha:
Me too just one month ago :feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree: why did I sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree:

Lol at thinking this. I doubt getting off Incels.is will help you get laid unless a girl wants to meet up with and you need to meet her in public and close the laptop. Then yeah getting off this site will help you get laid, for the next two hours.

But the notion that automatically stopping to post on this site will make a girl any more attracted to you is delusional. DELUSIONAL. Getting off this site won't change the external reality of it all. You can be posting on this site and not talking about the content and it will be irelevent to how you are perceived by women.

Guess what, if a male model posted on this site and told his GF. She would think he is eccentric and a funny guy. She would look at the site with him.
Toilets believe that our personalities take a turn for the worse when we postmaxx here. Implying that toilets care at all about personality. Implying that we didn't become like this because of soyciety's negative reinforcement.

Joining this forum is not the cause, it is the result. :feelsjuice:

But the notion that automatically stopping to post on this site will make a girl any more attracted to you is delusional.
They don't say that. They say that giving up incel beliefs in general will supposedly make you more attractive to women because you will begin to see them as people instead of toilets.

I've tried this multiple times. Nothing changes and I always end up back here.

i already see women as people. people in general are terrible.

No girl wanted me before no foid wanted me after

Normies stubbornly and stupidly continue to believe or gaslight that inceldom is an ideology and so that must mean the forum is pushing specific incel beliefs on its members thus the solution then obviously becomes get off the incel forum away from the supposed ideology and be wowed with amazement as women suddenly start wanting to be with you and you become Chad. :feelsahh:

Fucking retards. :feelsree:

The actual reality as we all know however is that this site is simply a support group for men who’ve shared the same or similar experiences and or treatment by women and society and we post our findings here. :feelswhere:

That’s not an ideology that is just the facts of the situation ie women today as a result of feminism are narcissistic, mean spirited, stand-offish and entitled and many of the Chads, normie males but ALL of the simps, white knights and cucks enable them to be this why by allowing almost absolutely no restraints on their foul behavior. :feelsugh:

Though sure props to whatever men helped the despicable Roe Vs. Wade finally be overturned but other than that victory for mankind, these bitches, broads and bull dykes still have far and away too much power. :lasereyes:

Last edited:
Normies stubbornly and stupidly continue to believe or gaslight that inceldom is an ideology and so that must mean the forum is pushing specific incel beliefs on its members thus the solution then obviously becomes get off the incel forum away from the supposed ideology and be wowed with amazement as women suddenly start wanting to be with you and you become Chad. :feelsahh:

Fucking retards. :feelsree:

The actual reality as we all know however is that this site is simply a support group for men who’ve shared the same or similar experiences and or treatment by women and society and we post our findings here. :feelswhere:

That’s not an ideology that is just the facts of the situation ie women today as a result of feminism are narcissistic, mean spirited, stand-offish and entitled and many of the Chads, normie males but ALL of the simps, white knights and cucks enable them to be this why by allowing almost absolutely no restraints on their foul behavior. :feelsugh:

Though sure props to whatever men helped the despicable Roe Vs. Wade finally be overturned but other than that victory for mankind, these bitches, broads and bull dykes still have far and away too much power. :lasereyes:
Clap Reaction GIF

tell the guy paralyzed in a wheel chair to just stand up bro, using the wheelchair is just further causing you to sit when you could just standing bro!

I was off this site for 26 years. That 1 year on here didn't change anything from before tbh. Now I feel like killing myself less though so I'll stay until banned.

Ye it’s extremely idiotic to think getting of the site changes anything. I even took a break from this site cause I had no time and NOTHING CHANGED

do toilets have the magic ability to see my post history? :foidSoy:

Lol getting off this site wont magically change anything. Might as well be with the other brocels, rather than face inceldom alone

IT clearly doesn't understand cause-and-effect

Basically looksmax is good proof of this

Another common advice from normies : "You feel that way about women because you have no experience with them. Just treat them as people and not sexual objects"

WRONG

I'm not NEET. I'm a wagecel, gymcel, and was a collegecel. I have dealt with foids many times -- as coworkers, classmates, bosses, casual acquaintances, and relatives - and the more I deal with them, the less respect I have for them. One thing I can say though, is that foids over 50 or so (i.e. post-menopausal age) are more grounded and reasonable, tbh, but not by much
My lousy experiences with foids supports my "hypothesis" that they display their true colors around ugly men, because they see no incentive in impressing us. It's interesting that Chads and normie guys that do well with women are the ones that have high opinions of foids, because they only see their sweet side

Another common advice from normies : "You feel that way about women because you have no experience with them. Just treat them as people and not sexual objects"

WRONG

I'm not NEET. I'm a wagecel, gymcel, and was a collegecel. I have dealt with foids many times -- as coworkers, classmates, bosses, casual acquaintances, and relatives - and the more I deal with them, the less respect I have for them. One thing I can say though, is that foids over 50 or so (i.e. post-menopausal age) are more grounded and reasonable, tbh, but not by much
My lousy experiences with foids supports my "hypothesis" that they display their true colors around ugly men, because they see no incentive in impressing us. It's interesting that Chads and normie guys that do well with women are the ones that have high opinions of foids, because they only see their sweet side
LITERALLY THIS

Where am i supposed to go cucks??

I wish my parents would understand this.

tell the guy paralyzed in a wheel chair to just stand up bro, using the wheelchair is just further causing you to sit when you could just standing bro!
:feelskek::feelskek: just close your browser

It’s just stupid gaslighting as always