Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just get rich bro, MONEY is the essence of attractiveness.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Just be a billionaire bro

Mark is posturemaxxing and still brutally mogged. He may be rich but the taller guy 100% lives a better life, imagine walking through a city when being a tallfag, must be like heaven.

Give me NEETbux FFS :reeeeee:

Mark is posturemaxxing and still brutally mogged. He may be rich but the taller guy 100% lives a better life, imagine walking through a city when being a tallfag, must be like heaven.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Genetic wealth should be a concept. Guy on the left is bill gates, cuckerberg is a 9-5 wageslave.

The most rehearsed cope ever.
Just have money, bro! All women will be attracted to you, bro! You will never get cucked because you have money, bro!

Money is only important if you're ugly. You're fucked if you're poor and ugly at the same time.

Genetic wealth should be a concept. Guy on the left is bill gates, cuckerberg is a 9-5 wageslave.
Genetic wealth. I like that term. Going to be using it more.

Usually I would agree with what most people are saying... but he's COMPLETELY moneymaxxed and famemaxxed. He's on a level where as a complete normie he can have whoever he wants. In the end, give any foid the choice of anyone in that picture and they all pick him every time.

Usually I would agree with what most people are saying... but he's COMPLETELY moneymaxxed and famemaxxed. He's on a level where as a complete normie he can have whoever he wants. In the end, give any foid the choice of anyone in that picture and they all pick him every time.
They won't sexually feel attracted to him though. They will try to divorcemaxx him like Jeff Bezos got fucked over yes.

Like a child looking up at daddy

They'll pick the moneymaxxed manlet and fuck the gigachad on the side. Have you ever heard of Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks?

Zuckerberg's genetics suck, he's a manlet with a weird (kinda ugly) face. The tallfag is of prime genetic quality (he also has a model-tier face).

I'll moneymax and never leave my house so I don't get mogged

Jewmaxxing works aswell as everyone knows that Jews have power+money but no looks nor a soul, so it's also a plus and a minus.

Or you can fuck model tier bitches everyday and dump them.
This

I never understand the retards on here who hold on to that retarded cope about love and being desired.

Who gives a fuck if a bitch wants you for money, just get your dick wet and call it a day.

This

I never understand the retards on here who hold on to that retarded cope about love and being desired.

Who gives a fuck if a bitch wants you for money, just get your dick wet and call it a day.
It's about having to give money so you can get laid. If you have to pay, you're a betabux. Giving money to other people (especially women) is cucked.

hehe Zuckerberg is so smol, so kyoot.

zuckerberg-2_orig.jpg

It's about having to give money so you can get laid. If you have to pay, you're a betabux. Giving money to other people (especially women) is cucked.
Again

Who gives a fuck, youre only a cuck if you're delusional and think she wants you for you.

Massive Cope
You make money to spend money, lol at this retarded cope, you treat holes like a trade and your life will be less stressful.

hehe Zuckerberg is so smol, so kyoot.

zuckerberg-2_orig.jpg
He isn't even an ultra manlet. He's 1,71m.
You make money to spend money, lol at this retarded cope, you treat holes like a trade and your life will be less stressful.
Wouldn't want to give my money to another person, much less a foid, I spend my money on myself and myself only.

They won't sexually feel attracted to him though. They will try to divorcemaxx him like Jeff Bezos got fucked over yes.
Jeff Bezos fucked himself over. He cucked his wife lmao.

Jeff Bezos fucked himself over. He cucked his wife lmao.
Yes yes the woman is the victim and the man is the perpetrator I get it, now GTFO bluepill scum

Wouldn't want to give my money to another person, much less a foid, I spend my money on myself and myself only.

That's the entire point. You spend money to satisfy yourself.

Are you telling me you wouldn't get a hole on a lease? At the very least to enjoy the sexual activity.

I'll believe this money cope bullshit when women will have posters of bill gates or warren buffett on their walls.

And in that brief moment, Mark Zuckerberg realized, all the money in the world won't change the fact that he's still subhuman. He even married an ugly noodlewhore to add insult to injury.

To add to my point. If you made a movie about let's say jeff bezos, do you think millions of women will come to see the movie and treat it like Twilight or 50 shades of grey? Since money is sooooo attractive.

I skimmed through it. I agree with it lmao fucking idiot how am I going to dispute something I agree with.
@speedtypingincel

High IQ

Moneycopers are just sad.

he probably posts here tbh

Money can make you a betabuxx at best.
This is it. No matter how rich you are.

And your signature is the ultimate suifuel, look at how that ricecel became a Chang.. fucking kill me already.

I wss half expecting a video by some redpiller to be the OP of this thread tbh
No salary for your bones

Women are the problem
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg