Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over eternal misery as long as there is trajectory of my beta essence.

fracassaduu

fracassaduu

Banned
-
I hate time, not in its sense of passing. But rather in its sense of marking certain epochs by human sensations.

There is no explanation that I can explain, because that makes no sense of an empirical logical point. It is a feature of the trucel, we truceles, if we express ourselves through life with what suits us, and what is suitable for me is my human nature marked by the natural hierarchy.

For me there is no solution because my essence is not something wrong, it is predestined before my beginning, it's something natural, and my hatred for it is natural, I'm naturally her and there's no way I hate without being outside of her, I hate my Essence being within her, that is, I am her. I always see idiots trying to define the sensations in parts according to the time set in that feeling, but the real thing is that there will always be recurrences in the black pill, there's no "sufficient" for it, that feeling comes and goes, so it ends up coming back. Only those who really know about the condition will understand what I'm saying.

Self-acceptance is to negotiate, because that is to say, also negotiating. It doesn't matter if you accepted your failure, you're dealing with it too.

I hate the feeling of my failure, and I hate that sense of my victory. (se eu tivesse). Failure and victory are two words that bother me, "freedom" too.

Last edited: