Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just go to the gym bro"

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
I workout every other day and still fucking hate myself. I'm sick of peoples simple solution to everything is to lift dumbells. It's putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. It ignores the true reason why I'm depressed. I'm sick of people acting superior and giving advice when they're just as fucked up as me mentally. I needed to get this off my chest. My apologies for the redundancy. I'm sure 1000's of people said the exact same thing here before.

What's some advice people give you that doesn't seem to help? Is it just me facing this issue?

Have you tried showering tho ?

They're forgetting the part where he was blessed with looking like a fucking Calvin Klein model.

Have you tried showering tho ?
With that, You could unlock a glistening shiny jawline with hollow cheeks included, Just let the hot water dry out your skin BRO

whenever i went to the gym everyone looked like a miserable coper, except the gym instructor

the gym instructor also flexed status by talking to all the girls, none of the copers ever did that

Gotta get stronger, decent genes, time, recovery; and lots of food for gym to be legit, it’s only legit if you love it

whenever i went to the gym everyone looked like a miserable coper, except the gym instructor

the gym instructor also flexed status by talking to all the girls, none of the copers ever did that
I workout at home so I don't have to be around people. The last time I went out to a gym it was almost all female and the Chad instructor had around 5-7 horny girls circling him like vultures. He had a douchy manbun and of course couldn't wear a shirt.

I workout at home so I don't have to be around people. The last time I went out to a gym it was almost all female and the Chad instructor had around 5-7 horny girls circling him like vultures. He had a douchy manbun and of course couldn't wear a shirt.
that's funny as hell

most normie circles are such clown shows