Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got banned from discord

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Just got banned from discord, if you did too, what was the reasoning?

discord is for fags

Stop using discord you retards

You went on an incel rant there probably

So did the new server get nuked?

Good. Fuck chinkord.

yeah apparently the .is server got deleted and everybody who was in the server got mass banned, regardless of if they said anything bad.
FUCK DISCORD TRANNIES

where do we go now? that server was fun :feelswhere:

yeah apparently the .is server got deleted and everybody who was in the server got mass banned, regardless of if they said anything bad.
FUCK DISCORD TRANNIES
Not all users who were in the server got banned. I think if you had a certain number of messages there you would get banned. Something along those lines.

FUCK DISCORD TRANNIES
Some just got a warning apparently

same reason for me

Feels like .is is the only safe haven for us incels.
that server was extreme high IQ.

"Liberalism can only exist under censorship and heavy moderation, why do you think most forums are right-leaning until they get censored?"

What did we do wrong? :cryfeels:

What did we do wrong? :cryfeels:
Either one of the foids or infiltrators who joined tried to report us, or one of the people inside who got banned reported us in retaliation.

Either one of the foids or infiltrators who joined tried to report us, or one of the people inside who got banned reported us in retaliation.
I FUCKING HATE NORMALFAGSSS

Got banned for same exact reasons. Gonna try to get account back but I looked it up and it’s prob not gonna happen

Got banned for same exact reasons. Gonna try to get account back but I looked it up and it’s prob not gonna happen
It's over. Banned before anyone reached paragon :feelsrope:

You can't, once they banned you it's fully over for your acc

Last time I was on discord was early 2022

add me on pingu6ir niggas

You can't, once they banned you it's fully over for your acc
yeah just add a period somewhere in your email address and sign up on mobile with VPN, eziest shit ever. Using a virtual machine works too as foolproof alt making

@ElTruecel my dawg hop on

the return of the king