Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every gaming discord server is filled with low functioning faggots

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Tried to find some gaming discord for certain games earlier and every single one of them is filled with extremely low functioning autistic gays and trannies. I tried to casually make a joke in one that wasn't even that bad, along the lines of "anyone who doesn't agree with me is automatically cringe" and the fucking retards thought I was serious and told me to learn to respect others opinions and sperged out when I told them it was a joke and banned me.

Seriously fuck discord. When did the site become the capital of faggots?

I'm starting to develop a hatred for low functioning autistic people who get mad when you tell a simple joke. Idk where they're coming from but they ruin everything. They act like giant children.

It's full of furries too

I hardly join any other servers because it's a big faggot fest

Imagine using that shithole unironically for anything useful Truly.:feelsaww:

faggots , troons, jewcord is fucked up

(((he))) wants to put ads on discord now

i hate interacting with NT normalfags in every way

i hate interacting with NT normalfags in every way
I hate interacting with nt normalfag but I also hate interacting with low functioning autistic.

Those gaming servers are competely worthless. I joined them just to spam gore and mentally scar the troons. And if there are foids in the servers then good luck trying to make male friends. It’s gonna be a competition of who can secure the most epussy. Even autistic people are not safe from chasing pussy and being cucks.

Those gaming servers are competely worthless. I joined them just to spam gore and mentally scar the troons. And if there are foids in the servers then good luck trying to make male friends. It’s gonna be a competition of who can secure the most epussy. Even autistic people are not safe from chasing pussy and being cucks.
This. So accurate.

I'm starting to develop a hatred for low functioning autistic people who get mad when you tell a simple joke. Idk where they're coming from but they ruin everything. They act like giant children.
You're insulting half the forum

fuck trooncord

gamers are low on the smv scale, most are ugly or autistic or both
ofc lots of them twinkmaxx instead of accepting their inceldom

discord is shitshow

This is why I stopped using that shithole of a site long ago

Last edited:
You can use it with friends without joining public servers
Speaking of, my last account was banned because I was a mod on my friends server.

I'll make a new one soon.

I remember raging when I played a game that required Discord to advance further, it was fine for a while, but then a female started making videos and doing teehee attention whore shit... and everyone is now a simp, of course.

Fuck Discord. Fuck Simps. Die die die die die die die.

Every gaming discord server is filled with low functioning faggots​

its just a clusterfuck of blue pilled incels. I tried finding incel servers to join but even those are awful.

yeah don't waste your time on discord gaming servers
literally just ricecels and curries competing over e whores.