Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JUST GOT COMM BANNED ON XBOX LIVE!!!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
WTF stupid fucking cucked piece of shit liberal garbage!!!!!!

I have been sending hate and cussing people out for forever and I have never been banned. Back in the 360 days I would talk shit all the time and just recently I have been playing a 360 game on the xbox one and got banned kek. All I did was call some fucking garbage player a camping sniping faggot and got banned kek. Whats worse is that little bitch sent me a bunch of cuss words too yet still had the audacity to report me.

Stupid fucking microshit, why the fuck did you have to get cucked. I literally tell people they are shit and they are trash players yet I never get in trouble. Then I say FAGGOT and I get banned fucking kek. I FUCKING HATE FAGGOTS HOPE THEY ALL BURN IN HELL FOR CUCKING SO MUCH OF THE MEDIA.

What the fuck am I going to do for 3 days. Its boring if you can't talks shit to the opposing team or your own braindead teammates.

i cant deal with xbox

lol I didn't even know you could get banned on XBL. That's fucking gay

Only a 3 day ban and you act like a whiney cunt? NO wonder they banned you lmao JFL
fuck you bitch, you probably are the one who is trash at a game and get butt hurt whenever anyone calls you out

Only a 3 day ban and you act like a whiney cunt? NO wonder they banned you lmao JFL
and three days is a lot for an incel, I literally have nothing else to do and had just picked up gaming as a cope again.

and three days is a lot for an incel, I literally have nothing else to do and had just picked up gaming as a cope again.
I know it's alot for an incel. And whenever someone in a game starts talking shit i just mute them. Also, fuck you too

I know it's alot for an incel. And whenever someone in a game starts talking shit i just mute them. Also, fuck you too
lol fucking faggot get wrekt, go back to sucking on you moms tits, your ass at the game, get the fuck off, you bitchass noob, you can only get kills with nades pussy, 1v1 me, why are you camping, fucking faggot, eat shit pussy, suck my dick,

There did I send you running to your safe space lol. You are a cuck if shit like that triggers you. You probably enjoy censorship of free speech.

xbox-one-ps4-final-score.jpg

yeah but I can't leave xbox cause I had this account for so long it'll be sad for me
same, I got jewed by games with gold + backwards compatibility. And PS4 controllers are still shit

same, I got jewed by games with gold + backwards compatibility. And PS4 controllers are still shit
yup those ps4 controllers are shit, I always preferred the feel of the xbox controllers cause they fill your hand better

PS4 has best exclusives imo (shit ton of jrpgs)

@TF2cel just got banned on INCELS LIVE

tenor.gif

didn’t even last a day

i got a 6 month ban from dota 2, took me like 5 minutes to make a smurf account though

I would do the same but I'm afraid of being called out on my beaner accent.

lol xbox is cucked. This is what happens now that normies and FHOs invaded gaming.

Get a life instead of video games. Virgins. :lul::lul::lul:

I don't know, my mom says I'm beautiful yet keeps me locked in the basement.
View attachment 9104

No-one cares about looks. And if they do, you're better off ignoring them. It's what is on the inside that counts. Have you tried improving your personality?

No-one cares about looks. And if they do, you're better off ignoring them. It's what is on the inside that counts. Have you tried improving your personality?
Of course thats why I got muted on xbox live kek

This is unfortunately the direction gaming is taking these days. When femoid gamers started to become more prevalent is when I first started noticing the pushback against "toxic" players. This is real cancerous, and even more reason to strip all rights from women

xbox is for normies,

Lmao while 6'4 blonde chads post their pictures here and wont get banned lmao

Lmao while 6'4 blonde chads post their pictures here and wont get banned lmao
I mean this site aint asked cucked as xbox life who get triggered over dumb shit like saying faggot. I remember back then people could yell faggot and nigger without getting in trouble but know it has gotten cucked because of saw agendas

I mean this site aint asked cucked as xbox life who get triggered over dumb shit like saying faggot. I remember back then people could yell faggot and nigger without getting in trouble but know it has gotten cucked because of saw agendas
Yeah but thats very cucked for an incel site

Topkek. I got my ass kicked in another message board for "inapropriate language". Kids these days :feelzez: