Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got fired, now I'm back here

• Thread starter E.R.DidNothingWrong
  • Start date
E.R.DidNothingWrong

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Mentally Strong - Physically Retarded
★★
I doubt anyone remembers me, but I just got fired because I was late for the fifth time this week and have literally no one to talk to about it.

NEET life is the best life, don't let anyone say otherwise.

I hate being NEET
It has its positives and negatives. I got a job because I thought the same way. Now I'm realizing the grass is eternally greener on the other side of the fence.

Ngl I thought u just moved to that account of that other mixed guy in September 2023. Forgot his username though

I doubt anyone remembers me, but I just got fired because I was late for the fifth time this week and have literally no one to talk to about it.

NEET life is the best life, don't let anyone say otherwise.
you have to wake up earlier

I was laid off too, and I hate it. I'm fucking poor now.

Ngl I thought u just moved to that account of that other mixed guy in September 2023. Forgot his username though
Nah, had the delusion that maybe I could crawl out of this place through waging. Nevermind that.

I was laid off too, and I hate it. I'm fucking poor now.
Laid off or fired? At least you're eligible for NEETbux from the government if you're laid off.

I hate being neet, Been fired 3 times before i was 17 and still cant find a job due to past experiences

It has its positives and negatives. I got a job because I thought the same way. Now I'm realizing the grass is eternally greener on the other side of the fence.
Agree, Ive been stacking gold bars in red dead all night, Now i have 12 and i started out with 5 and 820 dollars aswell

Agree, Ive been stacking gold bars in red dead all night, Now i have 12 and i started out with 5 and 820 dollars aswell
Based.

Laid off or fired? At least you're eligible for NEETbux from the government if you're laid off.

Laid off, and I am on unemployment. I couldn't feed a dog on these pennies. I'm hating life right now.

You need money to enjoy your time, you need time to spend money on things to enjoy.

I was fired from high paying job due to “poor performance” by ugly obese foid manager. Couldn’t find something similar since. It led me to the blackpill.