Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got out of the hospital

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Recruit
★★★
3 weeks ago I tried to rope, but failed. I got caught by sheer coincidence. Just my shitty luck I guess. I was brought to a hospital and they took my phone. The hospital didn’t do jack shit for me. I still want to die just as much as ever. I don’t know why people can’t understand that some people really can’t get better. My plan still is to kill myself, but that’ll have to wait a few more weeks just because my family is suspicious of me doing it. Fuck my life.

Brutal, how old are you?

Why exactly do you want to die?

Man, you're already braver than I ever will be.

Good luck next time

Fuck this world for trying to stamp you out; whether it's fate, god, or chance. Every day you live while it tries to kill you, you're spitting in its face.

Roll the dice and stay alive a little longer on the chance you might find a reason to live. Lean on anything and everything you can to survive. Whether that be hate, mindless copes or even just a faint glimmer of hope that something's coming to save you. Use it to keep going a little longer.

Even if life defeats and kills you in the end, there are those of us who will respect and remember you for trying. You have my best wishes.

:whitepill:

I went to an inpatient facility when I was in the 7th grade and it traumatized me so bad my depression and anxiety just worsened, I’ve also done inpatient programs and they don’t help me at all, they’re just an inconvenience for me. Fuck my life.